Main Menu

JANUARY ART COMP - THE DARK JUDGES

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 January, 2015, 01:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amines2058

Brilliant entries by all, and as mentioned elsewhere nice to see so many entries from newcomers to the site. Lets just hope that these new arrivals stay around for future Comps as I love to look at such a wide and varied range of art across all mediums. So far this month I can see Acrylics, Digital art, Traditional Inks, Sculpture / Photography, pencils and probably more being used!
God knows how I am going to vote this one! :o

allistermac

There have been a lot of great illustrations this month so I thought I'd do something a bit different. My entry combines original photography in Photoshop.

Ghost MacRoth

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Hoagy

Yeah in agreement with reactions to these turn outs. The voting thread is going to look a veritable gallery of ghoulish judgement!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

allied72

it's going to be difficult to vote for just 3, so many great entries

deedeetee

You cannot kill what does not live...

Philtactics

Wow I was pretty confident with my entry but some of these are downright intimidating! There's a lot of talent on show this month!

deadman1971

heres my entry, who opened the bloody box

BrotherGrotusk

Hi lots of really quality art and imagination on show here. Straightforward black and white headshot from me!

podgeman

howre ye everyone.... far too much talent here, anyhoo heres a one of three image attempt from me

Darren Stephens

Magnificent efforts from all concerned! Fantastic to see so many new names here too.  ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Jim_Campbell

I think this could be the largest number of entries to a single comp of the post-Amstor era.

Fantastic to see so many first-time entrants, too. Really wanted to contribute this month but blahblahblahpatheticexcuseblahblah...

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Dandontdare

okay, can everybody please just STOP posting amazing pictures, just stop it, it's getting out of hand. This was hard enough to judge a fortnight ago, now I've got no idea.

Woolly

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 23 January, 2015, 09:04:54 PM

Really wanted to contribute this month but blahblahblahpatheticexcuseblahblah...

Likewise. Just couldn't get my shit together in time.
Ah well, still a magnificent month for the art comp.

May i suggest we vote for 5 places this month? I think this one deserves it  :think: