Main Menu

Original Art Clear-out

Started by hippynumber1, 07 October, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippynumber1

Hi all!
As it says above really; almost everything in my gallery is available to buy (I need the funds to buy a 'special' piece that's out of my price range). If you see something you like, drop me a PM here or on CAF and we'll talk. If you've chased before and I've turned you down, now's your chance...

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetailsearch.asp?gcat=85288&pm=1&pi=54&order=Views

Colin YNWA

Wow so, so much glorious stuff. Alas I suspect the term 'out of my price range' will apply to me here but good luck and I hope you get what you deserve for some lovely lovely pieces and get this special something you are after.

Greg M.

Indeed. I'll confess I felt a twinge of temptation over the Revere pin-up and the 'gobble gobble' Hicklenton, but I will stay strong. Great collection though.

hippynumber1

The Carlos Ezquerra painted Apocalypse War page is not available before anyone else asks!

Dr Feeley Good

Some absolutely amazing artwork there, but out of my range at the moment.. Look forward to seeing what you are after, and hope you get it..  ;)

hippynumber1

Romero 'Durham Red' page has sold.

hippynumber1

Dave Taylor Anderson "Big Robots" page has sold.

hippynumber1

Apologies for the brevity of my email/message replies; I have a lot of messages to sift through, as you might imagine!

Mark

hippynumber1

Gibson 'Robo-Hunter' Cover has sold.

hippynumber1

Henry Flint 'Shakara' cover has sold.

Pete Milligan/Jeff Anderson 'Future Shock' has sold.

hippynumber1

Brett Ewins 'Johnny Nemo' page has now sold.

hippynumber1

Hicklenton Nemesis 'blow-job' page has now sold.
David Roach Nemesis page has also sold.

hippynumber1

John Higgins Dredd cover has now sold.

hippynumber1

Ranson Anderson has sold.
Roach Anderson has sold.

marcabarker

Hi Mark

trying to message you, but the site won't let me?