Main Menu

intercompany crossovers you'ld like to see

Started by sheridan, 06 October, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Inspired by the old 2000AD character crossovers you'd like to see thread, and also by having watched Justice League, featuring Diane Lane (Hershey in that film) and Batman, what inter-company crossovers would you like to see?  Since the nineties we've had the following:

• Dredd / Batman (including the Joker, Scarecrow and a few other Bats villains)
  • Lobo / Judge Dredd
  • Judge Dredd vs Predator
  • Judge Dredd vs Aliens
  • Doctor Who vs Judge Dredd (well, it got written but the legal side didn't go through so the book had a few bits rewritten and released as purely a Doctor book)
  • Judge Dredd vs Aliens vs Predator
  • Mars Attacks Judge Dredd
  • Judge Dredd vs Razorjack
I think that's all the official (or semi-official in the case of Burning Heart) crossovers there have been...

Trout

Fungus

Lupianwolf

Savage Dragon vs Judge Dredd

Both cops so that could lead to some interesting ideas. Don't have to deal with a lot of rights issues since Image.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Greg M.

Judge Dredd / The Sweeney. "Get yer kneepads on, you're nicked!"

moly

need a judge dredd vs Marshall law or elephant man

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: moly on 07 October, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

'DNA tests positive for mutant, Merrick.  Bag off the head and prepare for exile.'

(I know who you really meant.)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 07 October, 2018, 11:30:19 AM
Quote from: moly on 07 October, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

'DNA tests positive for mutant, Merrick.  Bag off the head and prepare for exile.'

(I know who you really meant.)

I've read some Elephant Men, but not enough to know the background - aren't they more Yujee than mutant (though yujees started off as mutants but were then genetically manipulated, if I remember correctly)?  So - Elephant Men meets Meltdown Man!

sheridan

Quote from: Greg M. on 07 October, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
Judge Dredd / The Sweeney. "Get yer kneepads on, you're nicked!"

Minder meets Ro-Jaws (was going to say Sweeney / Savage, but I think Minder works better).

sheridan

Luke Kirby / Timothy Hunter / Harry Potter.

rogue69

Andy Lambert

Andy Lambert

Doctor Who in Nemesis The Warlock could be interesting...

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo