Main Menu

Its here! The Design-a-Baddie Competition!!

Started by Woolly, 16 March, 2004, 09:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Darryl

A nefarious Brit-cit clown who stalks his victims before pouncing, by waiting outside their hab-units whit a large scythe. Will the Brit-Cit department be bothered to listen to the protests of resident lefty-whiner "Dudlee" and is his friend "Darrel" next?
Only time will tell?...

OY!

At least spell me bleedin name name right! Sheessh.....

Max Kon

bump Woolly i don't think that anyone else is going to enter

Jared Katooie

BRA MAN
Sinister dexters most deadly opponent, he is composed solely of bras. Unable to stop making crap jokes they are both strangled and horribly lacerated. Bra man then takes over in their story slot.

Banners

Woolly i don't think that anyone else is going to enter

I am. What't the rush? We've still got three weeks haven't we?

My baddie is so bad, he's always leaves things to the last minute - even his own creation.

M@

Jared Katooie

Max Kon

come on woolly isn't it time this was over so I can win?

Dudley

Bog off Max, the good ones are all still to come...

;)

Max Kon

Dudley

Al_Ewing

It's the ultimate nightmare come to stalk the killing field's of Nu Earth! Helm's greatest foe - the HAT HATER!

A parallel-universe GI from a dimension where all scalp covering is a HOLY CRIME - and all headgear MUST BE DESTROYED! This spells trouble for Helm especially as the Hat Hater is half-insect, which makes his lush pink carapace EXTRA TOUGH, and on HIS world, instead of daintily picking a chip out of a skull at the moment of death, GIs hack out ENTIRE BRAINS for their weapons - WITH CHAINSAWS! Because they're that tough!

Yet the irritable intectoid has a code of sad, poignant honour towards every living thing that is not a sentient hat. Can Rogue bear to pump five hundred rounds of leaden death into the loving heart of this gentle giant? Or will he heroically permit his face to be ground to custard beneath the pumping fists of the Hat Hater and the missiles and macro-mines of his two dead buddies, Rucksack Ralph and Howie The Howitzer??

SPOILER - it boils down to HAT versus HATER as Helm must use ALL HIS DEADLY BATTLE SKILLS - like thinking, talking and having a chin strap - to evade PINK DEATH!!http://members.lycos.co.uk/funnyfolk/hpbimg/Hathater.jpg">
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Krustabi

I win on Friday! I'll have the Chopper book please!!!!

P.S. Weren't you supposed to have sent SOMETHING ELSE by now Woolly?...

WoD

OK - Not sure if this is still going but,....

A new nemisis for Johnny Alpha; A sister, slightly younger twin who's identity has been hidden from Alpha and his father.  She's been raised in a convent sanctuary by mutant hating nuns and indoctrinated in their purity beliefs, and also to especially despise Alpha.  Of course, these are not your ordinary nuns, but have trained her in the *arts* of assassination and murder (I'm sure this happens more often than you think you know!).
When her mutant powers start to show themselves, later in life than Alpha's, she is banished and struggling with this she blames Alpha for her problems and pledged herself to tracking him, and other mutants close to him, and to the elimination of all mutant-kind.
Her powers are the same as Alpha's but more contolled due to her strict upbringing.

I would post a sketch, but having showed it to a mate (who is still pi**ing himself laughing) I think I shall not.

Mr D

The location: Mega City 1

During Necropolis, ordinary cit Art Ingence is sent out to try and find a safe hiding place for his family - his mother, brother and uncle. He runs along the streets, terrified, when he hears a familiar noise behind him... Somewhere, along the street, Judge Death is hissing. He panics, and runs round a corner - straight into Judge Fear!!
'Be at peaccccce, sssssinner' hisses Fear, lifting his visor.
As Art gazes into what lies beyond, he falls to the ground, unconcious - presumed dead.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER
Art wakes up, lying in the street. He feels completely fine - maybe a little groggy, but certainly alive. He stumbles home to his family, and waits for Necropolis to end.
He becomes increasingly obsessed with his survival. Why? Why could he survive? He eventually starts experimenting on himself. He tries to take a blood sample - and is horrified to find that his arm is full of wires!! He x-rays himself, and finds that he is, in fact, a robot! He doesn't tell his family - hell, how can they BE his family? - but instead runs away.

A few hours later, he crashes through the door of a tech shop, and blurts out his story. It doesn't take much to persuade the mechanic to take a look. His fears are confirmed - he is entirely robotic. The tech tells him that he has large chunks of his memory deleted, but they're probably retrievable. Art gives him permission.

WHOOSH
Art was a human once - a mutie, with incredible abilities to manipulate machines. He was captured by the Justice Department after causing an explosion that killed 5000 cits. He remembers.... He remembers the experiments... The torture. Then he remembers the ultimate humiliation - being forced to transfer his mind into a robotic body, so he could watch his human form be burned. Experiments - all experiments. He was eventually deemed too valuable to destroy, but too dangerous to reenter society, so parts of his mind were deleted and he was placed with 3 full time minders, who he believed to be his family.
His name? A Justice Department joke - ARTifical INtelliGENCE.

Full of rage, he storms into Justice Central, and heads for a terminal. He is gunned down almost immediately - before he has time to do anything.... Or has he?

Mega City 1 - Now

It's snowing. Drokkin' everywhere. No vehicle in the city is working - not even Lawmasters. The robots are turning against humans once more, and technology can't be relied upon. Everything is infected with the AI virus. It's crept carefully through the system for years, plotting, planning, getting used to protocol throughout the city... Waiting to take it's revenge on the pathetic humans who killed it. For AI is Artificial Intelligence.... And Dredd's got a hell of a fight on his hands.
An army of robots, every vehicle in the city, weapons no longer work, buildings are turning against people....

Millions dead.... Even more trapped....

AI is here

Krustabi

An evil demon named Ronald Cairns, who assumes multiple identities to get around being banned from MC-1...