Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Well, if we refer to the 'Book of Wall's' as venerated by the ancient and glorious Order of Master Cumbrian Sausagesmiths (Cockermouth Branch), whose symbol is a sausage with its head up its own arse to symbolise the futility of an eternity without sausages, such was inevitable.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tjm86

Quote from: TordelBack on 22 September, 2020, 12:12:45 PM
Work it out with logs.

Ah, the old 'constipated mathematician' joke ...

;)

The Legendary Shark

I thought he got that from bad pi? Added to hydration subtraction dividing him in half many times, throwing his algorithms off and extrapolating his stools along a square route. He got it moving in the end, though - he worked it out with the aid of a chemist.

The mathematician did, however, sign the waiver with a pencil (so there's that), but the chemist couldn't sign anything because his fingers were covered in shitty Vasaline. Otherwise, pencils don't really factor in.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

what will a hard brexit do to our sausages? Will we be able to make em from anything we like now? Can we put blood and sawdust back in them? Take that Johnnie Foreigner!
DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Proudhuff on 23 September, 2020, 10:19:23 AM
what will a hard brexit do to our sausages? Will we be able to make em from anything we like now? Can we put blood and sawdust back in them? Take that Johnnie Foreigner!

I suspect you'll have to make the high quality ones out of the less important bits of your own intestines. And so will we.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Rately

"Those cold beans wrapped in a condom, how much?"

von Boom

Quote from: Rately on 23 September, 2020, 01:02:58 PM
"Those cold beans wrapped in a condom, how much?"
ASDA's new slogan.

von Boom

At the beginning of the month my landlord informed my wife and I that he was selling up and we had to vacate. The last month has been pure hell as he's had viewers barging in at all hours during this covid mess. Well, today, after a panic filled month we secured a new place to live and will be moving in a couple of weeks.

I only hope we can get shifted before there's a major lock down again.

Oh, and my former landlord has not had so much as a sous offered for his poxy flat. Take that you twat!

Funt Solo

Quote from: von Boom on 30 September, 2020, 07:45:52 PM
Take that you twat!

Things I miss about the UK: being able to say someone's behaved like a twat without everyone gasping in horror. It's synonymous with c*nt here. (Which you're not allowed to say either.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Rately

At the beginning of the month my landlord informed my wife and I that he was selling up and we had to vacate. The last month has been pure hell as he's had viewers barging in at all hours during this covid mess. Well, today, after a panic filled month we secured a new place to live and will be moving in a couple of weeks.

Oh, and my former landlord has not had so much as a sous offered for his poxy flat. Take that you twat!

Good luck with the move, Von Boom!

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

von Boom

Quote from: Rately on 01 October, 2020, 10:11:49 AM

Good luck with the move, Von Boom!
Cheers!  :D

Dandontdare

Who chooses the humorous user status names? "Bionic fingers" makes sense, "Battle-Hardened War Robot" is cool, and I'm proud to be a "CALL-ME-KENNETH!" but I just noticed that our Jayzus is "Squealing meat" - where the drokk did that come from? And "never nude" for newbies is gonna sound increasingly weird and off-putting to new members as Arrested Development fades as a cultural reference point.

Greg M.

We've all got titles based on number of posts - Jayzus is a Bionic Fingers - but you can add a Personal Text field too. Jayzus is responsible for making his own meat squeal.

I'll be honest though, I never realised what 'never nude' was in reference to.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Greg M. on 02 October, 2020, 09:18:07 PM
We've all got titles based on number of posts - Jayzus is a Bionic Fingers - but you can add a Personal Text field too. Jayzus is responsible for making his own meat squeal.

I'll be honest though, I never realised what 'never nude' was in reference to.

ha, yes I see now  :-[ - I just glanced at that and thought someone had re-jigged the names. I must give some thought to my own personal text field, i'd not really noticed that function till now

errm ... and good luck with the spoons?