Main Menu

Can't get to the 2000ADonline.com front page

Started by The Adventurer, 03 June, 2013, 11:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Adventurer

The Zenith promo redirects to the Zenith HC news item. As best I can tell there is no way to actually get to the 2000ADonline homepage. As all links to it redirect to the Zenith promo image. Which then redirects to the news item.

Just thought I'd point that out.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

CrazyFoxMachine

Only just noticed this - it's fixed though now, right?

The Adventurer

Nope. Going to http://www.2000adonline.com/ takes me to the Zenith Countdown, and clicking the Zenith Countdown takes me to the News Page. Still can't find a way to navigate to the 2000AD front page.

M.I.K.

I just assumed that it effectively is the homepage, but a temporary replacement countdowny one, lacking links.

The Adventurer

That's... pretty useless if you want strangers to your site/comic to get any useful information.

Like what the latest issues look like or what's in them.

James Stacey

sheldipez

Quote from: The Adventurer on 28 June, 2013, 06:50:53 AM
That's... pretty useless if you want strangers to your site/comic to get any useful information.

Like what the latest issues look like or what's in them.

The latest prog/ meg pages are actually being updated too. I've had to manually enter the url to get each weeks prog cover.

The Adventurer

Sounds like someone's doing Droid P14's job.

Simon Beigh

Normal service has now resumed - thankfully...

The Adventurer

Looks like the homepage got a bit of an overhaul too. That probably explains why the issue was never resolved. Because it was a feature!

No more Database link.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: The Adventurer on 01 July, 2013, 11:15:23 PM

No more Database link.

To be honest it didn't compare to barney anyway if you ask me and was pretty redundant... assuming you know Barney exists that is...

The Adventurer

I don't know. I think a Wiki could be more useful then Barney, if it was properly cross referenced, and loaded with the same level of detail that Barney provides.

w3bz

No more database link for now, until it's back in whatever fashion...