Previous topic - Next topic

judda fett

Yeah 'The Greeks' video is nice.
Its all downhill from here-

http://youtu.be/pAz4RYxDc8s

judda fett

judda fett

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Jean-Claude isn't advertising Coors. Coors is advertising Jean-Claude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdHocrK59bo
You may quote me on that.

Emp

fuck Van Dam looks old...and not in any sense a good way

vzzbux

Quote from: Emp on 02 July, 2011, 08:55:00 PM
fuck Van Dam looks old...and not in any sense a good way
That's what happens to users. Fucking Drugs. Dealers of all kinds need to be made an example of, from low to high in the chain.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

johnnystress

thats great! so well done

Jared Katooie

TordelBack

Aha, there's my funeral music sorted.  Almost makes me regret getting married, would have made a terrific first dance.  Straight onto the MP3 with that anyway, it's a keeper.

Van Dom

I dont know anything about Masterchef but that's fantastic and they would do well to use it in an upcoming episode.

And those Van Damme/Coors ads are fantastic. There's two of them out so far. Clearly he is taking the piss out of himself. And I think he looks that bad delibarately, somehow, maybe its the fake mullet. Because he's in another new ad for some belgian washing detergent called Dash and, without the mullet, he looks like a different man.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

pye-01

As promised (but a bit later than I intended) here's the link to that YouTube video I wrote about in the Prog 1741 Damage Report:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM_uFsAnp0w

To give this some history, Robo-K33f heard this on talk radio years ago when he was at uni, and played it to us in the old office. One of his mates (Paul Linn the guy who's posted this on youtoob) works at a media monitoring station and managed to find a recording for him which he treasures to this day.

For some reason we remembered it the other day, and hunted out Keef's cassette in his unruly labyrinthine desk drawers. We were about to upload it ourselves but did a search on google first and voila! It popped up!

Our aim is to get it as many views as possible by the end of July, as the galactic phenomenon of The Baby Alan Jones needs to be heard by all. When we started it had had less than 500 views in 2 years, and I want to see what we can get that up to, so spread the word!

...And listen to it to the end - it gets REALLY weird.

radiator

re: The Baby Alan Jones thing...

Erm, I don't get it.

JOE SOAP

Not much of a joke but tis a little bit freaky at the end.