Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

I am so fucked off with our sales team. They sold an extra large TV package to a customer with learning difficulties and it would have been obvious even on the phone. It was free for the first month then whammmo massive bill thereafter. Where in I got an earful of his carers and lost one of my jobs for today which goes against my completion rate for the day. >:(

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Roger Godpleton

It turns out she put them in  the freezer, which means they won't taste of anything once they've been defrosted.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

Everytime i do the lottery my choice of numbers are always very nearly the same as the winning numbers.I am usually out by about 2 on each number yet my choices are nearly always in the same numerical order from lower to higher as the winning numbers and its bizarre how often this happens.

My magic is weak so i need to sort it out.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

I know I'll never win the damn lottery >:(

Mainly due to the fact I won't buy a ticket, ever ;)

House of Usher

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 11 August, 2009, 04:07:38 PM
Mainly due to the fact I won't buy a ticket, ever ;)[/color]

You and me both. I haven't yet given up hope of achieving something through my own efforts to the extent that I'm resigned to trusting entirely to luck!

:D
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 11 August, 2009, 05:30:32 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 11 August, 2009, 04:07:38 PM
Mainly due to the fact I won't buy a ticket, ever ;)[/color]

You and me both. I haven't yet given up hope of achieving something through my own efforts to the extent that I'm resigned to trusting entirely to luck!

:D

I am trying to achieve something through my own efforts but the state of the  economy keeps getting in the way at the moment.

I just have a flutter sporadically that only costs a couple of quid so its no loss.

House of Usher

Quote from: peterwolf on 11 August, 2009, 08:41:57 PM
I just have a flutter sporadically that only costs a couple of quid so its no loss.

Nobody's really judging you, Peter. We're just having a laugh. You carry on!
STRIKE !!!

COMMANDO FORCES

I still can't beat the wife on the basic step and advanced step games on the Wii Fit. I thrash her on everything else, but can I get perfect on the stepping off the board, can I fuck. I spent an hour trying to get to the top of the leaderboard earlier and failed each time.
I eventually gave up in disgust and enhanced my scores on some of the other games to feel like a man again ;)

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 11 August, 2009, 11:28:47 PM
I still can't beat the wife

Well ... as soon as the Daily Express' predictions come true and we're all living under Sharia Law ...

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Peter Wolf

Well as soon as we do become a Muslim state under Sharia Law we can asll look forward to interest free loans and mortgages as Sharia Law forbids Usury.

Not sure if you have to be a devout Muslim to qualify though.

TordelBack

That nice Jesus chap wasn't keen on usurers either. 

Peter Wolf

Quote from: TordelBack on 12 August, 2009, 01:22:46 AM
That nice Jesus chap wasn't keen on usurers either. 

I cant say i am that keen on them either.

;D

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

And now...

QuoteI am owed £802.37

Bastard.