Main Menu

Star Wars Battlefront III

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 16 January, 2009, 12:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/18578/Sta ... ge-Leaked/

Good thing is You can now go from a land based attack from a space based attack via a fighter craft, whhoooohooo!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

WoD

looks brilliant, but isn't its future in doubt at the minute?

GordonR

Nottingham-based Free Radical Design were making it, but they went into administration before Christmas, with strong rumours that another UK developer - based in Oxford, name begins with 'R', might own a publishing wing that puts out a weekly science fiction anthology comic - were now working on the game instead.

TordelBack

No danger that a certain former script droid has any involvement in plot/dialogue?

Looks great, but you couldn't you sorta do the ground/vehicle thing in BFII?  I recall landing my ARC-170 on Sep ships and stomping all over the place...

The Battlefront games are just the right level for a fogey like me, not to difficult as long as you keep blasting away and running about, and I really enjoyed the story mode in BFII, following the history of the 501st.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: "TordelBack"No danger that a certain former script droid has any involvement in plot/dialogue?

Looks great, but you couldn't you sorta do the ground/vehicle thing in BFII?  I recall landing my ARC-170 on Sep ships and stomping all over the place...

The Battlefront games are just the right level for a fogey like me, not to difficult as long as you keep blasting away and running about, and I really enjoyed the story mode in BFII, following the history of the 501st.
That was the space battles you're talking about there mate!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

WoD

Quote from: "GordonR"Nottingham-based Free Radical Design were making it, but they went into administration before Christmas, with strong rumours that another UK developer - based in Oxford, name begins with 'R', might own a publishing wing that puts out a weekly science fiction anthology comic - were now working on the game instead.

Nice.  That would be a good money spinner for them I would hope.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Texts from Last Night

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Roger Godpleton

Richmond Clements

Roger Godpleton

I think Lucasarts should have to pay reparations to Bandai-Namco for Soul Calibur 4, so they should insist Nightmare, Cervantes and the rest of the gang should be in this game and that they should be ludicrously unbalanced so you can spend hours murdering countless Extended Universe bitches.

tommymacuk

I dont mind it but i think it needs more action it is a good game :|

TordelBack

Rebellion no longer involved with BFIII - back to Pandemic now, apparently.

http://theforce.net/latestnews/story/Ba ... 121521.asp

Roger Godpleton

I know this is old news, but do people seriously think the very concept of "Dark Obi-Wan" could ever be a good idea in even the most depraved of alternate dimensions?

IAMTHESYSTEM

A Dark Obi Wan -not the 'evil twin story'. EEK !
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla