Main Menu

Space Spinner 2000AD

Started by Steve Green, 19 April, 2017, 09:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Happy Thanksgiving, Conrad.

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

SpaceSpinner2000

In our thrilling two hundred and thirty-fifth episode Fox and Conrad continue their journey through the Galaxy's Greatest Comic with Progs 716-719 of 2000AD, covering February 1991. This episode we take a break from Death Aid, Anderson is seeing ghosts, Brigand Doom is having a gas, Friday goes kill crazy, and Danzig Inferno is gonna freak you out!

Direct Download
iTunes
Google
Stitcher
Spotify
Or on your favorite podcast app!

Please let me know what you think of the episode!
2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

SpaceSpinner2000

Happy Holidays! I scheduled this episode incorrectly so it's coming out a little early :D Also stay tuned for some extra content over the next week or so as I finally get my act together!

In our mega fourth episode Eli and Conrad continue their patrol through the world of Judge Dredd with issues 4 and five of the Judge Dredd Megazine, cover dates January and February 1991. This episode we'll conclude Midnite's Children, go on the town with Chopper, reunite with America, learn some Judge Death Dog training tips, and celebrate the conception of Al's Baby. Mazel tov!

Direct Download
iTunes
Google
Stitcher
Spotify

Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: SpaceSpinner2000 on 20 December, 2020, 07:08:37 PM
:D Also stay tuned for some extra content over the next week or so as I finally get my act together!

You've been keeping the trains running on this podcast for over 4 years now. I think you've act is well and truly together already!...

...Mind if you thinking you haven't means extra content I'll call that a result!

SpaceSpinner2000

Happy holidays from the Space Spinner 2000/Big Meg One crew!

FoxIsntARobot

Happy Christmas / New Year! I live in the UK now. Come at me.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Quote from: FoxIsntARobot on 02 January, 2021, 05:57:23 PM

Oh we're sorry. I'm sure we didn't mean to break our country before you arrived...

...where abouts you based?

FoxIsntARobot

Quote from: Funt Solo on 02 January, 2021, 06:01:10 PM
Not a phrase I hear terribly often.

Whoops. I did it again.

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 02 January, 2021, 06:06:37 PM
Oh we're sorry. I'm sure we didn't mean to break our country before you arrived...

...where abouts you based?

Cambridge! Northish. Near the the tech park. Milton Street.

Colin YNWA

Cool. Cambridge is pretty nice as I recall from the couple of times I visited there. Hope it treats you well.

Dandontdare

Dammit - just before we Took Back Control of Our Borders!  :lol: Hope to see you at Lawgiver and Thought Bubble, assuming they're back for '21

SpaceSpinner2000

In our thrilling two hundred and thirty-sixth episode Fox and Conrad continue their journey through the Galaxy's Greatest Comic with Progs 720-723 of 2000AD, covering March 1991. This episode we're reaching a big milestone for 2000AD as the prog goes full color, and with it start several new thrills!

Also, we're back to weekly podcasting! Brace yourselves!

Direct Download
iTunes
Google
Stitcher
Spotify

Also, in case you missed it:
Quote from: FoxIsntARobot on 02 January, 2021, 05:57:23 PM
Our own Fox has arrived upon your green and pleasant land!

Bolt-01

DDD - Lawgiverless has already announced they are skipping 2021 and hoping to get back into things in 2022.

Hopefully we'll get a Thought Bubble in 2021, though.

sheridan

And depending on vaccine status we could get Southern Contingent and/or Fans from the Eastern Front meetups (former usually in London, latter in Cambridge).

The Monarch

recording the pods must be an interesting time now with fox in the uk

when i first saw that indigo prime was listed on the thrills list i got excited....then i remembered it was that almaranda filler guff and my excitement deflated....two or three more eps of the podcast not counting bm1....