Main Menu

Hijacked song lyrics

Started by auxlen, 16 September, 2015, 04:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auxlen

Inspired by the misheard lyrics thread, this is for songs that you have rewritten the lyrics for your own end.

examples:

whenever my mrs is being sarky i sing to her 'Sarcastic woman' to the tune of Bee Gees - More Than a Woman. also If our dog Penny farts is also sing 'Stink-tastic woman.'

For Easy Lover by mr collins and bailey I have substituted. 'she's a greasy scrubber.' and many variations such as 'he's a grumpy bastard.' 'he's a massive bell end.'

Also whenever i drive past Knutsford services (which is everyday) I sing it to the tune of Nutbush by Ike & Tina T.
I have many more but i suspect i hhave oustayed my welcome.

Dandontdare

I think we've all got a few of these

I find it hard to click "shut Down" on a PC without singing "shut it down, shut it, shut it down" as per Public Enemy's 'Shut 'em down', and I'm often to be heard singing "we've gotta get out of this place" or "I'm going home, I've done my time" as I leave work.

I think I'm going to find that Knustsford one stuck in my head now too!

auxlen

QuoteI think I'm going to find that Knustsford one stuck in my head now too!

Share the wealth.

auxlen

Also lock the taskbar to the tune of 'lock the casbar' whenever I  perform that task on my PC. Although i think I heard that somewhere so cant claim credit (not that it's much to claim).