Main Menu

Aliens vs Dredd questions

Started by HiEx, 07 July, 2002, 10:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiEx

Does anybody have the answers to the following questions: -

1) When is part 1 of the upcoming Aliens vs Dredd 6 part comic due to be published?

2) Who is scripting it?

3)Who is drawing it?

4) Who is publishihing it?, Is it Dark Horse?

HiEx

W. R. Logan

>1) When is part 1 of the upcoming Aliens vs Dredd 6 part comic due to be published?

January aparnatly but I'm sure someone from Rebellion will confirm this.

>2) Who is scripting it?

John Wagner & Andy Diggle

>3)Who is drawing it?

The greatest artist presently gracing Thargs Command Module, The one, the only "Henry Flint"

>4) Who is publishihing it?, Is it Dark Horse?

At a guess I'd say Dark Horse & Rebellion to see print at the same time in the companies different formats but again I'm sure a rep of Tharg will confirm this.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=droid&page=profiles&choice=HENRYF" target="_blank">Henry Flint

http://www.2000adonline.com/images/artwork/grampus.jpg">

jock

1) .....

2) John Wagner and Andy Diggle

3)  Henry Flint with Chris Blythe colouring

4)  Dark Horse as a four parter and it'll run in the weekly aswell....

The Amstor Computer

---4) Dark Horse as a four parter and it'll run in the weekly aswell....---

Really?! Will it be the main Dredd strip, or will there be two Dredd strips running at the same time?

Mk13

It'll be the main Dredd strip during its run...

Oddboy

Hasn't there been Alien v Dredd crossovers before? If so is there any background I should know about?
Better set your phaser to stun.

O Lucky Stevie!

that was dredd versus predator, oddy.

nice to know that we'll be getting henry & chris in all their glory unlike those yanks with those puny girls hankerchief sized comics.

i've wet my knickers!
steven l'enfant terrible
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Oddboy

Okay.
Were the Predator stories any good?

Dredd v Alien sounds like fun, will it be Dredd in space or do the bad bugs bombard the big meg?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Matt

Dredd vs Predator was the biggest pile of crap ever printed. It felt as though Darkhorse had made most of the editorial decisions on the strip. So we had Dutch's, Schwarzenegger in the original film, neice turning up as a PSI judge. Except she never wore a uniform. Mega City One was drawn as modern day New York. I don't think the artist had even seen a copy of Dredd! Hopefully Rebellion will have more of an influence over this strip.