Main Menu

show this to your head wrecking NYC producers

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 20 February, 2003, 11:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

That heading isn't my own, but it came up as soon as I typed 's' on this computer, and I liked it.
Anyway, what I'd like to ask is, has anyone ever read scojo's scripts? I've only read a couple of pages, and am so far neither very impressed nor, I must say, absolutely appalled either, but I'm wondering are they actually any good in their entirity?
So any one that's read them, all prejudice aside, what did you think? Sorry to bring up the 's' word, but I am curious to know.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Malchidiel

I've read them both, thoroughly, and it was a major chore to get through them. If you do want to read them, I suggest you do so over the course of a few days rather than in one sitting.

Although they are not the worst scripts I've ever seen, they are poorly realised and in places come across as first drafts with lots of plodding, badly paced and over descriptive scenes.  I pointed out what I believed were a few flaws (as have many other people) on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArgueWithScojo/" target="_blank">Argue With Scojo but Scott seems happy to ignore the majority opinion and continues to abuse anyone who offers any advice that conflicts with his own viewpoint.