Main Menu

Deathtrap Dungeon movie?

Started by Colin YNWA, 27 May, 2011, 08:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emp

I always liked the Grail Quest series written by JH Brennan and illustrated by the one and only John Higgins.

Batman's Superior Cousin

House of Usher, I'm interested.
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Robin Low

Quote from: Emp on 02 July, 2011, 04:43:21 PM
I always liked the Grail Quest series written by JH Brennan and illustrated by the one and only John Higgins.

Yes, they were masterpieces of the genre. I regularly used to try and play through them entirely honestly, one after the other without getting killed. I never manged it. I also liked Brennan's Fire*Wolf gamebooks despite the insane system, and a few years ago I picked up a copy of his roleplaying game, Monster Horror Show. That was bonkers, too.

Regards

Robin

Emp

A quick wiki check shows Mr brennan to be a little bit out there....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J.H._Brennan

chris_askham

Quote from: Robin Low on 02 July, 2011, 06:24:21 PM
Quote from: Emp on 02 July, 2011, 04:43:21 PM

Yes, they were masterpieces of the genre. I regularly used to try and play through them entirely honestly, one after the other without getting killed. I never manged it. I also liked Brennan's Fire*Wolf gamebooks despite the insane system, and a few years ago I picked up a copy of his roleplaying game, Monster Horror Show. That was bonkers, too.

Regards

Robin

Ah yes, I remember owning Monster Horror Show, but don't have any memories of it whatsoever. How bizarre. Didn't J.H.Brennan also do a couple of Dracula / Frankenstein books too?

House of Usher

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 02 July, 2011, 05:50:13 PM

That's that one sorted out then. Please send me a personal message with your address and I'll sort it out in the fullness of time. May take me a week.
STRIKE !!!

vzzbux

Quote from: House of Usher on 02 July, 2011, 09:16:51 PM
Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 02 July, 2011, 05:50:13 PM

That's that one sorted out then. Please send me a personal message with your address and I'll sort it out in the fullness of time. May take me a week.
If he changes his mind I will take second dibs.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I'll PM you on either Monday or Tuesday if you don't mind!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night