Main Menu

President Donald Trump

Started by malkymac, 09 November, 2016, 08:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malkymac

I keep thinking of Bad Bob Booth for some reason...

Grugz

ha! just said the exact same thing in political thread...we're doomed.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Trent

Al Ewing called it in 2011. Who knew Zombo was a factual piece?

Personally, I keep thinking of the Dead Zone- has Chris Walken shaken Trump's hand yet?

IAMTHESYSTEM

I remember that twoothy once ran a sort of 'the countries at rock bottom' piece. 'The countries ruined by crime, corruption etc.. the people have spoken.. they want Judge Dredd!' Think it was in the nineties but as always 2000AD predicted the future and America has just voted Judge Dredd into the most powerful office in their land. May Grud help us all.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Theblazeuk

Judge Dredd is a man of principle, competent and selfless. I wouldn't agree with him but I'd take Joe any day.

Prodigal2

Quote from: malkymac on 09 November, 2016, 08:35:18 AM

This morning while my wife dried her hair I treated her to a 10 minute sermon on the startling parallels.

Rately

Quote from: Trent on 09 November, 2016, 10:10:52 AM
Al Ewing called it in 2011. Who knew Zombo was a factual piece?

Personally, I keep thinking of the Dead Zone- has Chris Walken shaken Trump's hand yet?

Frightening stuff.

The novel managed to be even more terrifying as it delved deeper into the past of Greg Stillson. I'd wager the next few years will be eventful, and most likely heartbreaking for a lot of people.

What has gone wrong with the world?

TordelBack

Quote from: Rately on 09 November, 2016, 12:48:56 PM

Moneyed elites playing piggy-in-the-middle with the voting population, that's what. It's the hope that if the school bully can be bribed to give the toffs a kicking, there's just a chance you'll get your trainers back.

Sadly the bully is just going to take your money, steal your trainers and give you a thick ear for your trouble.

Rately

Quote from: TordelBack on 09 November, 2016, 12:55:10 PM
Quote from: Rately on 09 November, 2016, 12:48:56 PM

Moneyed elites playing piggy-in-the-middle with the voting population, that's what. It's the hope that if the school bully can be bribed to give the toffs a kicking, there's just a chance you'll get your trainers back.

Sadly the bully is just going to take your money, steal your trainers and give you a thick ear for your trouble.

We'll be lucky if they stop at a thick ear.

shaolin_monkey

I by 'thick ear' you mean 'thermonuclear war'...

The Enigmatic Dr X

I for one look forward to under-pant controlled zombies sorting out the world's problems.
Lock up your spoons!

Smith

Well,Simpsons did it first,and Ewing references them somewhat often from what I noticed.

Judge Brian

Quote from: malkymac on 09 November, 2016, 08:35:18 AM

I thought the same thing.  :(