Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Brent Ashe said he'd 'just finished' it, so hopefully that means it's approved and being printed to soon be Stuffed With Justice!
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Dreddzilla

So, guess who ordered 2 mint on mint cards of 3A's Judge Death for original retail price?

THIS DROKKER RIGHT HERE!  :lol:

TheTooN

I asked Gregory for any updates last night. Tharg 1:12th still next up once they have the scheduling sorted and agreed. 1:6th Dredd still on track for an end of June release with customers receiving him in July.

Cant bleedin wait :) :)

Andy Lambert

I've got the 1/6th Dredd figure on pre-order and I asked the 3A chaps at the 40th anniversary event when they expected to release it. I was told June.
I've never pre-ordered anything from 3A before, and since a long wait appears to be standard from what I've gathered from other customers, does June sound realistic, or is it more likely the wait will go on longer...?

Mardroid

I would say there is a very good chance you will have to wait longer.

Don't worry, it will arrive, but the time tends to run over significantly from the first estimate(s), bless 'em.

What you receive is usually a nice thing though.

Dandontdare

Did they say which June though?  ;)

Andy Lambert

Fair enough... just not used to handing over $200 and not seeing anything for nearly a year... lol

SIP

Happens all the time with 1/6 figures. Generally wait at least a year for Hot Toys figures......often longer (such as the Hot Toys BvS Wonder Woman which must be around 18 months so far).

TheTooN

Its 2 weeks to shipping date to hit Q2, no news is good news right ??? After last time I'm hopeful they have got a firm grip and will not let us down. #Positivity ;)

TordelBack

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 13 June, 2017, 07:14:31 PM
.... just not used to handing over $200 and not seeing anything for nearly a year...

Sounds like married life to me...

(Royalty cheque on its way to the estate of Les Dawson)

The Enigmatic Dr X

I want 10 centimetres of Tharg.
Lock up your spoons!

Mikey

Just saw that the Dredd shipping date has slipped to August unfortunately.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

teckno viking

Quote from: TheTooN on 15 March, 2017, 10:17:06 AM
Copy n paste from Gregory over on the 3A forum this morning, I assume in response to yesterdays discussion in here.

"BTW nothing is canceled (except Satanus  :'(  ), we are actively making 2000AD figures and will continue to as long as 2000AD will have us. Ash and I want to make all the characters we can. It's a total joy and passion project for us and it's a total privilege to make them happen. Can expect at least one release per quarter which keeps momentum going and then when we can discuss the line up for 2018 we will"

Great to hear 3A are not thinking about dropping 2000ad any time soon.

As I have been busy with other projects None 2000ad, What Was the 2nd Quarter releases? DId I miss them?  As I presume 1st Quarter 2017 being Fear and Mortis. So who came out for 2nd Quater?

TBH I cannot fathom out why GIANT has not been released 1/12 scale.  As bar new face and name badge it is Dredd. Unless of course 3A are finally offering a New Bigger and bulkier body for Giant then I can understand the delay as everything will need be resized for the slightly bigger Judge Giant frame.
Though find that hard to believe as the 1/12 body they have has been it since forever LOL

1/12 Anderson I get as everything will be needed new for her & Hopefully other female Judges in the future?

I wish 3A Would however do Acc sets of BADGES. Main Characters, Artsists, Writers, hell even tip to 3A staff but Do BADGES. We Customisers would LOVE that.  Shame DREDD never came with RICO, KRAKEN & DREDD badges as that in the very least gives 3 sales of 3 characters right there.

As stepped away from 1/6th not going for the 1/6th 3A Dredd now But means FULL SWING with 1/12 :D

I see those paying a Lot for multi and various characters and seeing issues or having questions are still being DEMONISED by BPP hhaha
  You (BPP) remind me of the old Lady from the "Future Shock" story of BRAND Loyalty Warfare shopping.

Nice but tbh I buy any brand that meets my needs and if issues I Will comment.  As said before, I Put my Money where my mouth is as I have the products in Hand before I make any praise/negative comments.
Plus between rummaging here and on FB. Seems to be a LOT of breakages with Dark Judges :(  Thankfully Not here (he says), however Nothing but Good words for the 3a CS, they are Top Notch helping everyone. Shame it happens to GREAT Figures.

teckno viking

Well I went and did it Stripped a perfectly good 3A DREDD to see how it ticks.

Bar the head (which needs heating to pop off) the figure comes apart with careful pressure applied.

First Off I stand corrected DREDD is a totally New body to the 1/12 figure buck 3a tends to use. Outstanding, though unsure of wrinkly thighs LOL

Now the Negative on the elbow and Knee joints. I always presumed it was the thich straps that hindered the articulation. Nope 3A did that to themselves. Yes has double joints in Knee and elbows however with how they have constructed those areas, they either should redo them or just go with Single joint as the current joints are wasted.

That tbh Is the Major gripe I have as well as better shoulder ball joints so hands could actually both clasp the Lawgiver (weaver stance hand grip if you will).

Just such ashame that the New body actually LOST articulation. Moreso when we compare to the (headless) Mezco DREDD body. Just as Big a body build and yet better elbow and knee articulation.

Will also need sew up the three purposely placed holes in the suit 3A did. Then take a leaf out of Mezco and go magnets for shoulders and just have the belt free float than anchored as 3A did (No Idea why).

teckno viking

I have tried a S.H.Figuarts Nude figure in the suit and that works but will get one of S.H.Figuarts WWE wrestlers to add better body IF he fits the suit.