Main Menu

Marvel Superheroes hit Netflix

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 28 May, 2014, 04:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

As long as people continue watching the movies they will continue producing them in mass. I just want some really diversity in the cinemas (and not only superhero movies).  Yes, I do watch them all but my interest is starting the fade away.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

The Legendary Shark

I don't expect deep emotional insights from the MCU, I expect to be transported and entertained - and these films and series do that in spades.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

Just finished S:3 of Jessica Jones. Well, what a change of tone, with this heartwarming feelgood tale of friendship and redemption.

Nah, only kidding. Life still sucks, everyone's a shit and even those who try to do good find only pain,misery and betrayal. I loved it, although the finale did include an entirely pointless Luke Cage cameo. Shame there'll be no more.

Mardroid

I liked it too. Ditto with Luke Cage, although it was nice to see him. [Spoiler]I guess it did have a point in that it spurred her on to do the right thing, but she seemed poised to go that route anyway[/spoiler].

Concerning cancellation, I'd hoped to see a second series of Defenders at least. I suppose that could still happen but likely it would require subscribing to Disney's streaming platform to see it and other future Marvel stuff. To see first hand, of course. One could always wait for the blu-ray or digital downloads... of one wanted to keep it legal. (I do.)