Main Menu

Yes, I managed to get the empty suns graphic novel!!!

Started by marko10174, 18 April, 2017, 01:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marko10174

I managed to get the first two in the series with out ny hassle. However... the empty suns was proving near damned impossible to track down, so I ended up buying the progs to complete the story. Well, it finally popped up on ebay, I got the winning bid and was so chuffed to only pay fifteen pounds for it, I was expecting to pay an arm and a leg for it. I'm chuffed that I now have the scarlet apocrypha stories as well!

Also, how cool are the supplements that come with the megazines? the Durham red "Island of the damned" supplement arrived today with empty suns so I'm in Durham red heaven. Anyway, had to get that off my chest. Happy days.

EDazzling

Mute77

Well done! Theres nothing more frustrating than trying to find out of print books. Its very satisfying getting one at a decent price as well! This trilogy of books is an all time fave for me.

norton canes

Today I managed to buy a copy of the 1991 Rogue Trooper annual, which means that after 26 years my collection of 2000AD hardback annuals in finally complete. 

Ooh, it felt good to slip that RT annual onto the bookshelf next to JD '91.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: norton canes on 18 April, 2017, 07:26:10 PMOoh, it felt good to slip that RT annual onto the bookshelf next to JD '91.
And then never read it again after the first time, given its content.

marko10174

Thanks folks, yes it was really satisfying getting my hands on this book. I loved reading the Scarlet Apocrypha stories last night. Now all I have to do is try get my hands on mazeworld next!