Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Bico

Richmond Clements

Conexus

Max Kon

Queen Firey-Bou

yeah, more photos !

and i win with the time.. Ohhhh yess i did !
but not the wieght.

but i don't want no steeeking prize give it to lottie....ahhh just think in a few months or less it'll be 'lottie spottie bottie'

therev

Waaay back in March me & Mrs.ReV had our first baby a little girl called Ella, a month early and breach, then Mum lost alot of blood, very scary anyway as were talking babies here's a photo of "The Rev's" on a boat. (Any excuse)

;-)

I've decided as we had a girl I'm going to buy a **** off big hedge trimmer/chainsaw and make sure I'm always out in the front garden when ever "boys" knock on the door.
I don't intend to have a hedge, just stand there looking like i would trim something, silently watching (and occationaly revving the chainsaw) maybe smoking a pipe in my slippers even at about 2am when she's comes home.
Oh yes.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/Thepreacher667/saraJamieswedingCyprusOct04116.jpg">

Queen Firey-Bou

awww rev , wee ella is gorgeous !

i wouldnt worry about the boy thing for a while yet tho !

Mini-bou at 11 has been skillfully trained in the art of a mean right hook & "fuck off you pervert!" attitude to any boy that so much as looks at her, also treating the other girlies who get crushes & 'date' with utter disdain "bimbos!"

juve-2 at 15....yipes, yup, ive been woken up at 3am by the sound of some stoned wanker mate of son trying to creep into her bed etc , yep he's now F*cking terrified of me, they all are.
 Thank feck shes got a serious boyf whom i trust.. its a tuff one !

ming

Congratulations all round, and another awwwwwww.

I recently got sent a picture of my fairly recent niece, wearing the getup below, which I thought was rather stylish.http://img8.imgspot.com/u/04/293/15/fortune.jpg">

therev

My mates have a black Gn'R baby grow with Sweet Child O' Mine and the lgo on it.
It look MIGHTY cool on a 5 month old!

Matt Timson

Hey, hey, HEY!  What IS this?!?  Get your own baby threads!

;)
Pffft...