Main Menu

...NEW 'LIFE ON MARS' TONIGHT. 9pm BBC 1...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 13 February, 2007, 06:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoD

You know what I liked...I wasn't sure how it was going to end...well written this, with an edge to it too.

Tiplodocus

Bah - missed it.

Can't seem to find out when it's repeated either. Any clues?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Steve Green

Looks like you're out of luck, I can't see any repeats scheduled.

- Steve

davidbishop

LOved the preview for next week: 'Put your hands in the air, you are surrounded by armed bastards!" Class.

db

Steve Green

The second episode is pretty good as well - written by Chris Chibnall, which makes me wonder what happened with Torchwood.

It also (and by the looks of it, so does the third episode) deals with aspects that I thought were too sanitised in the first series.

- Steve

Noisybast

Um, I'm not sure how Wake feels about the posting of direct links to copyright-hazy material*, but in thoery, if you were to Google "Life On Mars S01E02" and promise not to download any files you might hypothetically stumble across, you could conceivably find a repeat showing on your DVD player at a time of your choice...

*Wake: Feel free to delete this post if you think it might make your life difficult in any way .
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

IndigoPrime

:: which makes me wonder what happened with Torchwood

An almost total lack of competent script editing is what. Torchwood had mostly decent stories, but they were largely ruined by crappy acting and appalling script editing.

ARRISARRIS

...loved the touch with the telephone call at the end, did anyone else notice that the bus at the beginning was going to Hyde?...

Bolt-01

Superb stuff.

Did you notice that the first time he heard the 'Bring me sunshine' whistle he was standing near a poster of Eric & Ern.

That second episode was superb. Really strong stuff and a different side to Hunt in places.

The best show on the telly is back!

Bolt-01, far too excited.

DavidXBrunt

Why shouldn't the bus be going to Hyde?

ARRISARRIS

...Sam comes from Hyde, and its were he needs to get back to...

Trout

Wow. That was good stuff.

Sadly, I switched on in time to see some of the Nicholas Lyndhurst "comedy" before it.
Telly-vom.

- Trout

Buttonman

When Sam fitted up the pavement shagger from Dr Who he was changing the future which is a new angle. I wonder if that will be a theme and he has to correct a past error to regain his consciousness.

The boy also claims one of the future voices from the hospital was Gene Hunt - anyone got a confirm on that?

Buttonman

Sorry I did the spoiler tags but they failed to work once more. Damn sausage fingers!

paulvonscott

Are you sure you don't have bastard monkey hands?

"Sadly, I switched on in time to see some of the Nicholas Lyndhurst "comedy" before it."

It's always been my ambition to discover a new species of mold and name it after Lyndurst.