Main Menu

FUTURE SHOCK! 2000AD Documentary announced

Started by JamesC, 03 April, 2013, 12:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Fingers crossed this makes it over to this side of the pond for a few 'cons.

Colin YNWA

Yeah I'm nervously twitching wondering whether it will make it for Thought Bubble - I'd travel to Leeds for this.

Seems to be doing Film things first though? I have no idea how these things work, I wonder if there's a path oft traveled for rolling such things out? The Sheffield Documentary Festival ain't until June next year - I'm hoping not to have to wait that long to see it!

COMMANDO FORCES

Steve Green

I've been told it's going to be shown at the BFI Southbank on the 28th October. 8:15 PM

Steve Green

Hmmm the Black Hole's on the same day... I haven't seen that in ages...

COMMANDO FORCES

More tweets :D

Thanks to @neilhimself for mentioning DR & Quinch in @FutureShockDoc ! Good film, needs more DR & Quinch.

@FutureShockDoc was great stuff! If you love comics you've gotta see this thing. Good work! #FantasticFest

@FutureShockDoc hit the spot with the Mondo masses yesterday. Long overdue & well worth the wait. Good work @Stantonmedia & @Supermegabot

@futureshockdoc has been a true gem. Funny and insightful with a truly stellar comics talking head lineup #fantasticfest

Albion

Quote from: Steve Green on 22 September, 2014, 08:46:17 PM
Hmmm the Black Hole's on the same day... I haven't seen that in ages...

I've never seen it. Tempting.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Steve Green

Well, from what I remember it's pretty slow, but there are a few memorable sequences.

Not sure how it will hold up...

shaolin_monkey

shaolin_monkey

blackmocco

"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: blackmocco on 30 September, 2014, 05:13:54 AM
Seeing it Friday...

You jammy get!  Make sure you're first in the queue this time! Looking forward to hearing your review.