Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

COMMANDO FORCES

I must add these relatives are on Carolyn's side. My lot might be a bunch of muties from beyond the city walls but they have some taste ;)

As for Take That, I thoroughly enjoyed singing along to that double CD. I actually put the live disc in 'twice'.

Mike Gloady

...because the first of several estate agents are visiting to value my mum's house tomorrow.  And I've got to make sure the place looks it's best.  And sort out what stuff of mine's going into storage. 

The progs are going by the weekend, most likely and from there they'll be going to whoever ends up buying them after I've put them on ebay in the new year.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Roger Godpleton

Dad's Mid-Life Crisis. TWO.

Trout

I hate JLS. Why do they wear those weird matching outfits, like hip hop versions of International Rescue? Shithouse.

House of Usher

Thankfully I don't know what a JLS is. I'm not sure I've ever heard of them, unless I've made this observation before. Are they a Justice League of something? Shoreditch, Southampton or Switzerland?
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

I, Cosh

Quote from: House of Usher on 08 December, 2009, 12:02:52 AM
Thankfully I don't know what a JLS is. I'm not sure I've ever heard of them, unless I've made this observation before. Are they a Justice League of something? Shoreditch, Southampton or Switzerland?
Justice League of Shoreditch. Brilliant! They don't know what to do now that the Avengers have moved out of Hoxton.
We never really die.

worldshown

I was woken up this morning by the sound of my mother tripping over her feet and crashing through my bedroom door head first.

Thankfully, she was alright, but it was two hours before I realised that the phrase "Drokk, incoming eldster" now has a personal relevance to me.

Mike Gloady

WS, that made me grin.

Glad she's ok.  It means I can laugh guilt-free.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Peter Wolf

A dirty great big unpaid bill reared its ugly head today and had to be paid which has put paid to picking up some progs that were being offered to me elsewhere on another thread.

Fucking bills.

GGGGRRRRRRR>>>>>>>>>
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Roger Godpleton

I think mum is planning on including broccoli in this year's Xmas dinner.

Mikey

My father in law had a stroke recently, went through neurosurgery to relieve the bleeding, had to have a tracheotomy and now has MRSA. Fuck me! How much can one person go through?

To add to the general tension chez Mikey, the fuckers renovating the house next door left a pile of waste outside MY HOUSE because one of MY NEIGHBOURS threw stuff in the skip overnight. Both denied responsibility, but the crumb of comfort for me was the really helpful Council dude going over to my neighbour with letters taken from the bin bags with his name & address on them - he still tried to deny it but eventually had to lift his rubbish back. If it was still up to me, both would have been in court along with the skip company. The thing that wound me up is that neither of them would have lifted a finger to sort it out  >:(

/breathe out

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

TordelBack

Your lack of murder is a credit to you, Mikey.  Hope your FiL kicks that bloody MRSA soon.

Mikey

Tordels - there's time yet. The house is being renovated because of a murder and subsequent arson. I'm normally pretty reasonable but my fuse is short at the minute I tells ye. Jeebus, there's a lot of shit has happened over the last year; Mrs Mikey with the cancer, scaffolding lorry writing of my car with her in it between surgeries, nearly being burned out of me house and this recent barrel a monkies. When's January again?  :-X

News just in! Mr Mikey in Law is on the mend! He's able to talk, albeit rubbish apparently.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.