Main Menu

2000AD and Megazine Collection for Sale

Started by paulvonscott, 02 July, 2008, 07:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

Hi there

I'm parting with the majority of my 2000AD's (521-present with only a few non-rare issues missing) and my Megazines (from issue 1 to present, which are missing that tricky period in Vol. 3 and the start of Vol.4 before you ask).

I'm hoping to sell in chunks at the moment, rather than specific issues, so say a year's progs or a volume of Megazines minimum.

Most are in very good condition, though the odd one may have come to me a little worn second hand and some have had the subscriber postage incident, but most issues have been very well looked after.

I also have quite a few annuals (2000AD and other British comics) which are up for sale.

I'll take reasonable offers and I won't be offended by a low offer, but I'm not interested in dealing with traders and chancers.  If I'm a complete stranger to you, I'm well known on the board and easy to track down and have a 100% ebay score (ID: paulvonscott).  I like to think I'm honest and fair to deal with :)

I'm in the NE of England if anyone might want to collect.  And I'd say postage means sending them overseas is going to be very difficult (and expensive).

All the best

Paul Scott

Bolt-01

paulvonscott

Cheers, not a huge interest yet ;)

Also have the Complete Law in order series with 4 files.

And, a bit unrelated, a huge Michael Moorcock collection, all those Millenium Edition books.  Some signed if I recall rightly.

Probably more as I excavate the spare room.

All the best

Paul

paulvonscott

As of soon I will have progs 521-1433 left and Megs up to 253 as well as plenty of specials annuals and yearbooks.  

Cheers :)

Paul

paulvonscott

I have some bits and pieces to go as well...

Some Shaun of the Dead beer Mats (free)

A sketch of Dare by Ryan Hughes/Arnold the Living Tree by McCarthy (free)

Dredd Duvet (whatever you'll give me)

Movie Dredd Vinyl Kit (ditto)

Durham Red Action figure (something towards postage perhaps)

More to follow...

IndigoPrime

Quote from: "paulvonscott"A sketch of Dare by Ryan Hughes/Arnold the Living Tree by McCarthy (free)
If by 'free', you mean you'd send them out to someone without them buying anything else, I'd love both of those. If you like, I can make a donation to your favourite charity on your behalf in return.

paulvonscott

E-mail me your address and I'll post them off.  They are on either side of the same sheet, I got them done at a Revolver signing at Forbidden Planet in the 80's when I met them both (very nice chaps) and Grant Morrison (I was left... unimpressed).  They did the sketches for free, I asked both for 'anything' and they gamely complied, so I'm happy to pass them on for free, they've just been in a pile of papers for years, though I did used to have them displayed at various times, so I did appreciate them!

But if you give money to charity, you can't have them ;)

Evil Paul.

paulvonscott

Not Forbidden Planet, Nostalgia and Comics in Brum.

paulvonscott

And it was the 90's.

Enough of this revisionist history...

I'm digging pretty deep for things to get rid off.  I have some old computer games, Slaine, Rogue, Nemesis for the old Atar/CMB64/Amstrad computers.  I have a Sega and Nintendo Dredd game (thought he latter I have to see if Floyd wants first).

I also have lots of DC heroclix, with a few marvel thrown in.  Would anyone want to swap them for the 2000AD ones I need, I'll be generous with what I give.

All reasonable rates.

The Legendary Shark

Anybody help me? All my collection is missing are:

Megazine #255 (March 2007)
2000AD Winter Special #5 (1995)

(And, of course, copies of Progs 1-100 that weren't vandalised by a stupid sharkling all those years ago.)

Here's hoping...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bolt-01

Paul, which 2000ad Heroclix were you after. I've a few doubles (but can't say exactly what till I get home)

paulvonscott

As an update, I have arranged to sell some progs to Neill (they will be in the post this week!) and trading some to a friend.  A couple of deals seemed to fade away - still keen guys, I can knock a bit off :)

And I have of course, kept some of my favourite stuff back.

Cheers all.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: "paulvonscott"I'll try and have a look for that winter special, L.Shark is after.  No idea when I'll get to em!

Thanks, I appreciate it. And don't worry, it will be well looked after in a Thrill-friendly environment.   :ugeek:
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

maryanddavid

Paul, Have you any non 2000ad annuals/specials?

Cheers
David

paulvonscott

That Winter Special was it 1993? - Thrill power vs. chill power (wankers)

The numbering seems a bit off. 1994 is issue 6, while no.3 is 1990, did they miss a year?

If it was the 93 one, how does £2 plus a quid for post sound?  It's in very good condition, look at the sheen...

I have other specials from the 90's too.

And yes, lots of non 2000AD annuals, please e-mail me for more details.

All the best

Paul