Main Menu

OLD WHO TONIGHT, 06/04/08, 8.30 pm, The Daleks

Started by scutfink, 05 April, 2008, 09:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Watched this with miniHuff (11 years old)and didn't expect much for him or me.

Very different pacing and ...It was good telly shock!! they used their brains to work things out! no running about SHOUTING 'RUN!' every five minutes, no panto lines or panto acting, some dodgy accents and muties but hey it was last century.
Mini huff loved it, interestingly he said he thought he could imagine what colour everything was.

Convinced HUff
DDT did a job on me

Al_Ewing

Planning to compare and contrast an hour of old who for every nu-whu, which should be fun.

First two episodes - Christ, the Doctor's a TOTAL BASTARD. "oooh, he's a legend burning at the very heart of time... that's when he's not sabotaging his own spaceship so he can give the humans he's kidnapped radiation poisoning in a Dalek-run wasteland."

Loved the long sequence of all of them sitting around eating what looked like blocks of cheddar while saying how it was space food.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Mardroid

I saw part of the 2nd and third episode today, and actually, if you go with it, it really wasn't bad.

I really need to sit through an episode properly though. ;)

Peter Wolf

I wish the BBC would repeat the whole series right from the beginning on one of their other channels.

I dint fancy her as such but there was something very likeable about Sarah Jane smith [Elizabeth Sladen] .I think she was an assistant to tom Baker and had dark shoulder length black hair.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Hoagy

Slundig vur blocks of cheddar, Doctor.

Why thankyou, now. If you'll step this way...
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Hoagy

SPlundig.

(joke#41002 ruined dew to drunkenness)
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract