Main Menu

This user is currently ignored

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 19 November, 2009, 01:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

Peter Wolf

The most i have been ignored by is six but presently its static at 4.

Its a nice feeling to know i have been de-ignored by a couple of boarders since i have calmed down a bit .Another forum that i use has no ignore facility at all which can be a pain with some of the forum users being annoying c**** plus the trolls/agents that post there and try to turn threads into disaster areas so since i cant ignore them i rip them to shreds using the keyboard which achieves the same result as an ignore facility.

I ignore 2 at present.I never thought i would ever ignore anyone but they just became annoying in the end.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

vzzbux

I was ignored by 1 person up to about 6 months ago but now everyone likes me. Happy days. I tolerate everybody whether they are Cunts or otherwise.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

JayzusB.Christ

Oops, never meant to ignore anyone. Think it's sorted now anyway
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

SmallBlueThing

I'm ignored by two. And quite right that is. I also ignore one or two (I've forgotten the exact number)- though I'm not sure if they still post regularly, as I haven't had an ignored post come up lately.

SBT

Bouwel

Having now checked I seem to be ignored by one (unknown) person.

I find this mildly amusing and of no consequence to my life.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

James Stacey

HdE

I only just noticed this thread

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 19 November, 2009, 01:22:47 PM
Just wondering, if I see that beside another user's name, is that a decision of the moderators, or is it something I did by accident? Hde's posts display that message, but if it's something I pressed, it was accidental

Tut tut! And here I was being so polite and genial!

But seriously - things like that have happened to me using online browsers and discussion boards before. Generally it comes down to some option in a drop down menu or a checkbox getting inadvertantly clicked on. I have a lot of lag problems with my broadband set-up, so I think that accounts for things. I dunno if that helps?
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Mike Gloady

Don't worry, I think we've pointed Jayzus in the right direction to only block users he WANTS to.  I'm fairly sure you're not in that category.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

JayzusB.Christ

No, actually I've just realised that HdE genuinely IS a wanker.
Joking, of course! You seem to be unignored now, fortunately, as your last message is showing.  It's small errors like this that start world wars.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

HdE

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 20 November, 2009, 09:07:14 PM
No, actually I've just realised that HdE genuinely IS a wanker.
Joking, of course! You seem to be unignored now, fortunately, as your last message is showing.  It's small errors like this that start world wars.

Ahahahaa! Nice one! :)
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

locustsofdeath!

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Hoagy

I just got a user ignore me. Mr Popular.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract