Main Menu

Dredd vs Zombies on iPhone/iPad

Started by pauljholden, 01 December, 2011, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 21 February, 2012, 04:16:11 PM
Drokk! These zombies are bloody fast  :o

Don't 'stroll' too slowly then Mr Burdis!

COMMANDO FORCES

I've just realised that these three levels are just a KILLFEST. You keep going until you die or become bored (I think), I need to watch telly so I've stopped for now.

Things I've learned.
You don't need to run across the ammo box to grab it, just touch it with your finger and it's yours.
When a zombie gets you and you lose a segment of energy (life or whatever) your field of vision closes in on you  :o

These will help that Crock Block resident Mr Wells get some points!

Goaty

wooohooo!

So happy they use one of my favourites Dredd covers, (by Jock)

Bolt-01

CF- correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you were an android user? Did you get an Iphone just for this?

James Stacey

He brought a iphone just for it and keeps it in the cellar.

COMMANDO FORCES

I bought an iPad, for Sam  :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the screen is bigger  :D

P.S Don't tell Caz that I bought it for him so I could play the game  :-X

James Stacey

So I was almost right .. you just went for the more expensive option.

COMMANDO FORCES

James Stacey

Goaty

Oh shit, that low of health with vision so small, very hard and love it!

James Stacey

Realised I haven't mentioned it on here. You want free credits in Dredd Vs Zombies ? Of course you do. There is a website called Tapjoy that allows you to download apps and receive payment for doing so in in game credits in return. It might (although it depends on your phone version) require you to save a profile to your phone, to link up apps with the credit scheme, which I know some people are reticent to do but I've been using it to get free credits for other games (Battle Nations mainly) for ages and it is safe to do so. Go to Tapjoy.com on your iphone to take a look. Or even better if you want to help me you can pm your email addy and I'll send you an invite and get some free creds myself in the process.

COMMANDO FORCES

You can get free credits every day just by watching a few trailers.
Just click FREE CREDITS in the top right and click on the GET CREDITS FOR WATCHING ADS part. Each one lasts about 30 seconds and tou can watch about 4 a day!

Goaty

Yes but PSI Division good, as you can click any one option, like 4 hours, and you get free credits from 300 to 500, I am on 72 Hours for free credit, dont know what credit it would be.

Goaty

Ooh on 2000AD tweet today;

Big news coming about the Judge Dredd Vs. Zombies game this week, Earthlets...

What would it be?

radiator