Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 12 March, 2013, 04:46:42 PM
Death to the Wells Blocker ;)

Leave him alone you!

I'm with Pete Wells block who you fighting with?!  :D

Hawkmumbler

I'm neutral, just don't get me caught in the crossfire! :lol:

Loving the blog Mr.Wells!  :D

Pete Wells

Thank you Blackmocco, you wonderful, wonderful fella. I adore writing the blog, it makes up for me having no artistic talent of my own. It shows what wonderful droids the 2000AD artist are!

And my beautiful little Whittler, once again you have shown that our millions of bairns have got a wonderful mother. You are the steak in my steak bake.

And thanks for the kind words too Mr Hawkmonger. However, I suggest you get do involved, Burdis is a menace and the quicker he is chopped up into thousands of tiny bits the better!

stacey

Quote from: Pete Wells on 12 March, 2013, 06:48:11 PM
And my beautiful little Whittler, once again you have shown that our millions of bairns have got a wonderful mother. You are the steak in my steak bake.

I love yer face Wells. Mebbe there should be a million and one! ;-D

Pete Wells

Phwooor, just read Stacey's comment above and I'm blushing...

Onward! Steve Yeowell's final ever Red Sea's cover (sniff!) is on the ahem... official 2000AD covers blog today. I've done a bit of a retrospective of the series too. Avast me hearties!

Pete Wells

D'Israeli sent me something today which is going to blow your minds!!!

He has just raised the bar on bloggage! I will say no more until Wednesday!

Molch-R

Two days notice, Pete!!!!  :o

Pete Wells

Hey fellas and ladies! This weeks' phenominally creepy D'Israeli cover just went live on the blog. So, why was I so excited on Monday? Well, the D'emon D'Israeli has only gone and recorded a video tutorial showing how he renders his grot textures jkust for my blog! What a lovely guy, I'm seriously blown away and humbled! The blog bar has been well and truly raised!

Head over to http://2000adcovers.blogspot.co.uk/ reet now to watch it my lovely marras!

CrazyFoxMachine

My plan is to eat his brain. Then I WILL HAVE ALL THE KNOWLEDGE. However, these glorious blogs are the next best thing :D

Pete Wells

Aye aye! This week's Zombo cover is up with a complete recap of Zombo's adventures to date.

Enjoy!

Mabs

Quote from: Pete Wells on 26 March, 2013, 12:04:49 PM
Aye aye! This week's Zombo cover is up with a complete recap of Zombo's adventures to date.

Enjoy!

That's some really enjoyable and informative stuff in your recent blog, Pete. The Zombo recap was really insightful! Thank you for taking the time to post that. Cheers.
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Spikes

Quote from: Pete Wells on 26 March, 2013, 12:04:49 PM
a complete recap of Zombo's adventures to date.

Good stuff, as always Pete! And nice to see that recap. As ill be getting my first taste of Zombo tomorrow, that went someway to filling in the blanks.

Frank

I completely missed your alert regarding the D'Israeli cover, Pete; I'm completely obsessed with it, so I'm looking forward to watching the video tutorial on its creation. I think I might have a wee art crush on D'Israeli, and that cover just looks fantastically evil and like nothing else on the magazine racks of my local Asda - which should be the point of a great 2000ad cover. I'm calling it as my vote for number one in your end of year poll already, and it might make my list of all-time favourites.

Cheers as always for the work you put into this, fella.

Al_Ewing

Ta for the Zombo recap, Pete - from the sound of some of the feedback it's much needed! I've linked to it on Twitter and Tumblr in an effort to spread the word to prospective new readers.

Consider yourself the recipient of an unofficial  :sick:Krill Tro Zombo :sick:! I'm sure Henry would agree.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Pete Wells