Main Menu

Adam Eterno - A Hero for All Time - coming May 2021

Started by Dash Decent, 16 October, 2020, 12:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Colin YNWA

Oh this is great news. The closest I've got to reading Adam Eterno is a character in Jack Staff (I think it was...) that was based on him, but he's always seems a fascinating character so looking forward to learning more.

And man as shown elsewhere on the board that cover by Chris Weston is stunning.

karlos

These reprints are starting to come thick and fast - fantastic stuff.

broodblik

The great thing about these reprints is for me to discover new characters. Keep it up Rebellion
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

JayzusB.Christ

I don't know much about Adam Eterno beyond the name, but that cover truly is amazing*.  I'm always interested in the British comics of yesteryear, so I'll have a read.  Anyone remember that ingeniously titled Lew Stringer (I think) article in one of the specials - 'Tales Before Dreddtime'?

*Even though, and I really hate to point this out, it immediately made me think of a certain cigar-smoking, jewellery-wearing, disgraced and thankfully dead DJ.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Dear Jayzus, can you fix it for me to unsee that...

M.I.K.

Well I think he looks like Patrick Troughton in a wig on that cover.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: M.I.K. on 17 October, 2020, 06:37:45 PM
Well I think he looks like Patrick Troughton in a wig on that cover.

Let's go with that then.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"