Main Menu

The 35th Anniversary Creativaganza! ART AND STORY COMP HYBRID CROSSOVER TIME!

Started by Lady Festina, 01 February, 2012, 11:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Festina

For this most 35th of months, CrazyFoxMachine and Lady Festina have joined forces to bring you the Ultimate Birthday Treat. Yes, the Forum Art and Story Competitions are COMBINING to become a collaboration spectacular.

We're looking for ALL sorts of 35th anniversary themed contributions. We want tributes, birthday cards, gifts, messages, rants, raves and whatever the mind of Pete Wells dares to bring us.

And we want you to work together. This is your chance to emulate one of the great 2000AD partnerships: Wagner and Ezquerra; Mills and O'Neill; Torvill and Dean. (Ed: Are you sure about that one?)

PM each other, tout here for helpers and put up what you've done - it's a celebration so anyone and everyone is welcome to contribute. It doesn't have to be super-sophisticated (Ed: stick men are welcome, but Lady F says no more limericks, please!).

Contributions welcome until 26th February (the official birthday) then some voting, but we'll keep the thread going as long as people want to contribute.

Happy 35th, 2000AD, from your loyal fans.

locustsofdeath!

Hey artist-types - please PM me if you'd like to collaborate on an idea.

CrazyFoxMachine

locustsofdeath!

clavell

Writing Future Shocks is hard !

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 01 February, 2012, 11:50:10 PM

That should be your sig, Foxy!  :D

Done and Done. I would discourage people from writing like five-pagers or owt - you've only got til the 26th - !

flintlockjaw

Do I have to colaborate or can i do the writing and art all by myself?

Emp

I'm up for a bit of scripting ....if someone will take me by the hand lol

Van Dom

Hi guys
IF there's any artists out there not paired up with someone yet, I have a short and snappy 2 pager brewing if you are interested. Shout out here or drop me a PM.

Cheers!
Dirk
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Lady Festina

A quick update from the mod-room:

We would love to see collaborations this month but PLEASE don't think that a collaboration simply means script + art = comic. Think Advent Calendar type collaboration / creativity. This is YOUR tribute to 35 years of glory (well, mostly), so it can come in any format you like (I really hope someone's doing a song  ;)).

We also welcome the return of the Stick Men.

Alski

Wellllll... I could do another song.

If i can bloody think of one.
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/

The Monarch

needed either an artist or mr s watson for a psychedellic jaunt through 2000ads dark past featuring the two guys in my avatar...

David Broughton

Art project wise I'm maxed out until mid March, however I might be able to draw a simple 1 pic character peice with simple background for a song, Limerick or even just a one off poster type thing and get it finished before the 26th Feb?

Cheers,

Bus.

Alski

I'm going to do a song about the history of Twoth, so if there is any artist who wants to do me a pic as background (your choice of subject etc) of at least A4 size landscape format, I will use it as background to the songs video.

Please PM me if you want to join me, and when someone has volunteered I will post here.
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/

bluemeanie

Looks like I'm on for this, teamed up with Uncle Fester

So obviously as he's the artist and I can't draw to save my life we're swapping duties and he's gonna write it.
Cant wait. Its gonna be fucking EPIC!!! ...in a wobbly stick man kinda way