Main Menu

2000 AD ART STARS - STRONTIUM DOG

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 27 February, 2019, 09:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Bolt-01

norton canes

Just a quick question for anyone who's submitted pieces for this or previous Art Stars comps - does it usually take long to come up on the 2000 AD Instagram/Facebook pages? I submitted something a week ago and it hasn't appeared. Am I supposed to do something else? Does everything that's submitted get posted..?

Bolt-01

From my interactions with the sub-routine that runs the comp I would say that you just need to be patient.

Entries tend to be posted each day, unless 'real-life' happens and interrupts the sub-routine from functioning properly.

If I recall correctly there were loads of entries to the comp that didn't get shown on any of the social media till after the comp was done.

norton canes

SIP

It might not get posted until after the competition has finished. A large proportion of entries get posted in one dump after the winner has been announced.

I got my entry in for the last competition a month before the deadline and it didn't get posted pre the close. Similar in the first comp.

Andy Lambert

Yeah, there was a three or four week wait between my submitting my Judge Dredd entry and it finally appearing.

CrazyFoxMachine

David Morley -- Strontium Dog

If you look at the rules it does say:

"Due to the volume of entries, there is no guarantee an image will be shared on social media."

I do try to share everything but it does take time.

CrazyFoxMachine

CrazyFoxMachine

Bolt-01

Ooh, I like that one. Nice and moody.

CrazyFoxMachine

CrazyFoxMachine

CrazyFoxMachine

CrazyFoxMachine