Main Menu

London Film & Comic Con (Summer) 11th - 13th July 2014

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 10 December, 2013, 04:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

I won't be at MCM.  The next one for me is probably Thoughtbubble.  I expect there'll be some 2012 judges though!

shaolin_monkey

Here's a great pic of me and CFM enjoying a quiet pint!

Link Prime

That pint of Synthi-Heino looks like a shot glass in your Justice Dept cloned grip SM!

Dr Feeley Good

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 18 July, 2014, 03:48:13 PM
I won't be at MCM.  The next one for me is probably Thoughtbubble.  I expect there'll be some 2012 judges though!
I trooped at the MCM comic con yesterday with the UKG,i didn't see this costume but I noticed it later when I was looking at some pictures of the day.....

Steve Green

Cool - yeah you often get cons running into each other, and the summer cons are especially hard going for cosplayers who are covered heat to toe.

JudgeGerry

Dandontdare

Quote from: Steve Green on 20 July, 2014, 04:27:59 PM
the summer cons are especially hard going for cosplayers who are covered heat to toe.

I came past the MCM expo in Manchester on Saturday - on my way to work at 7am there were already about 40 people queuing (2 full hours before even the early-entry ticket-holders get in). On returning around 1.30, the queue was enormous, snaking around the car park in the pissing rain. I imagine there were a few cardboard ninja-swords and make up jobs that looked a bit wet and bedraggled after that!