Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Third Estate Ned

Zarjazzer

Don't know if it's up here already ( i did a quick search) anyway alas it is in the US of A but seems a really good idea and interesting notion mixing comic books and theatre.

http://www.theintergalacticnemesis.com/

perhaps muties in the radlands might be interested.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jared Katooie

Ever felt like writing your own crossover fan-fiction, but can't come up with a plot terrible enough? I know I have...

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bioshock and Lord of the Rings. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

That practically writes itself!

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 23 January, 2012, 11:26:35 PM
Ever felt like writing your own crossover fan-fiction, but can't come up with a plot terrible enough? I know I have...

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bioshock and Lord of the Rings. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

That practically writes itself!

Here's mine:

Fortune and Ghost Hunters. The story should use anorexia as a plot device!

Righhhttt!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Misanthrope

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Matrix and Grand Theft Auto. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!"

It's in the bag.

"Cousin, let us go bowling!"

"I'm sorry, Roman, I have to help this guy save the world from robots."

"Another time then?"

The End.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Woolly

Think i just found me a new hobby...  :D

Woolly

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!"

My Little Pony and the Power Puff Girls were sharing a flight.
The plane crashed, no survivors.
And we all lived happily ever after  ;)

The Legendary Shark

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Big Brother and Miami Vice. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!"

Hang on - wasn't that Dead Set? The egregious bilge that was Black Mirror now makes complete sense - this must be where Charlie Brooker gets all his ideas!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

M.I.K.

Quote from: Mojo Jojo on 24 January, 2012, 01:13:10 AM
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!"

My Little Pony and the Power Puff Girls were sharing a flight.
The plane crashed, no survivors.
And we all lived happily ever after  ;)

Definitely Not Mister Pops

QuoteYour challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Powerpuff Girls and Frankenstein. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

What are interENT fetishes and why are they creepy?
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: pops1983 on 24 January, 2012, 01:46:13 AM
QuoteYour challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Powerpuff Girls and Frankenstein. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

What are interENT fetishes and why are they creepy?

If it had been spelled correctly, this:

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]