Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 28 July, 2011, 08:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAMTHESYSTEM

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Danbo

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 01 August, 2011, 06:17:56 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 01 August, 2011, 06:01:36 PMFUCK THAT BOOTKNIFE! WHAT ABOUT DAYSTICK??? Please no Anal joke punch!

TELESCOPIC-DAYSTICK OR KNIFE?

Ammo clip i think,most of the belt looks to have clips exposed for easy,quick access i suspect.Thats my guess anyway.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

vzzbux

Quote from: Michaelvk on 01 August, 2011, 08:02:33 PM
Quote from: vzzbux on 30 July, 2011, 05:25:42 PM

V

Hang about.. That's rather poor trigger discipline there  ;)
No magazine, none in the chamber. It's safe. Anyway ready at all times.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 01 August, 2011, 08:16:21 PMAmmo clip i think,most of the belt looks to have clips exposed for easy,quick access i suspect.Thats my guess anyway.

I think that'd be a strange shape for an ammo clip -with silver curved top- especially when it doesn't match the other angular ammo clips festooned around the belt. It's also lower than the belt.

JayzusB.Christ

Vzzbx is clearly a Nort, and as such should be killed.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

vzzbux

STAKKKK!
Rumbled.
Now to off some Souther scum.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Waltev

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 01 August, 2011, 08:16:21 PM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 01 August, 2011, 06:17:56 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 01 August, 2011, 06:01:36 PMFUCK THAT BOOTKNIFE! WHAT ABOUT DAYSTICK??? Please no Anal joke punch!

TELESCOPIC-DAYSTICK OR KNIFE?

Ammo clip i think,most of the belt looks to have clips exposed for easy,quick access i suspect.Thats my guess anyway.

Based on Urban's weapon grip his Dredd is right-handed - therefore his magazines would need to be on the left side of the belt in order to enable any kind of tactical reload. I'd hazard a guess that it's the daystick - although (again, in the more "real" life) you generally don't want additional things hanging on the side of the belt you draw your weapon from... obvious reasons...

Danbo

Hmm could be,his gun holster is also down there,i wonder if its anything to do with that?

Michaelvk

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 02 August, 2011, 07:36:01 PM
Hmm could be,his gun holster is also down there,i wonder if its anything to do with that?

As far as I know he's only got the holster there..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Danbo

Sweet....so whats in his boot?   i know you can't answer  ;)

dangermouse3597

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 02 August, 2011, 09:48:48 PM
Sweet....so whats in his boot?   i know you can't answer  ;)

That's easy his foot and lower leg.......
Ken.

CYCLOPZ

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 01 August, 2011, 08:30:47 PM
I think that'd be a strange shape for an ammo clip -with silver curved top- especially when it doesn't match the other angular ammo clips festooned around the belt. It's also lower than the belt.

At least ol' Dreddie's got a replaceable ammo clip in this movie- anyone notice that was completely missing from the Stallone version, I mean, when Sly's Dredd ran out of ammo, how did the production designers of that debacle think he was going to reload...!?
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Cactus

Oh come on! Stallone doesn't run out of ammo.  :D
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

badstatic

THe uniform really doesn't look like any Dredd I recognize but if it's got John Wagners blessing who am I to argue.