Main Menu

New 2000AD Commissions Blog!

Started by Pete Wells, 19 January, 2011, 10:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

It's framed and on the wall Rob! I'll bring some other stuff though, about 9ish?

gronk guy

Class.  I'll bring my apocalypse war and ace trucking. Hopefully the final roughs of my commission. Fingers crossed. See you at nine. Gonna be up at 1am too.

Steven Sterlacchini

Brilliant blog and great artwork.

It is a real thrill commissioning artwork. It's difficult not to scare the artist with sickening hero worship!

I've got a couple you're welcome to post.

Nice one!
Steven

Pete Wells

Cool Steven, someone asked me about Colin Wilson the other day so I pointed him in your direction, hope that was okay!

Steven Sterlacchini

Quote from: Pete Wells on 27 February, 2011, 08:33:29 PM
Cool Steven, someone asked me about Colin Wilson the other day so I pointed him in your direction, hope that was okay!

They haven't got in touch. I think all Colin's commissions and artwork goes through Royd Burgoyne. He's a member on here.

http://www.2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,24897.msg428690.html#msg428690

Colin YNWA

That was me (asking Pete about Colin Wilson). I had an enquiry in with another artist that alas isn't doing commissions at the moment  I've now found out. Didn't want to waste anybodies time if I went with this other artist, hence not asking straight away.

Now its all systems go for Mr Wilson...

Stella Dave

Brilliant idea this Pete, only found it through Cliff's blog then Google.
Only niggle, can't view it on Android great. Text is same colour as background and unreadable.

Large48

Where are the rest them Pete?

CF's ones, Ming, I might havea  couple I can throw your way as well.
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Pete Wells

You're right lads, I'll pull my finger out and resurrect this! Hmmmm, didn't know you'd had some done Guy...

klute

Quote from: Pete Wells on 17 June, 2012, 05:36:39 PM
You're right lads, I'll pull my finger out and resurrect this! Hmmmm, didn't know you'd had some done Guy...

Yeah it's worth resurrecting i've been catching up on the few people like CF have been posting on the forum's i fancy one just need to think by who and what i want.
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.