Main Menu

Denise, the unsung heroine of 2000AD

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 12 February, 2010, 03:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Gloady

That'd be after his horrible death that Jim keeps mentioning, right?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Dunk!

Retro thread!

Thought I'd resurrect this thread to heap a little praise on Denise - or the nice lady who rang me on Thursday who I presume was Denise 'cos pub noise garbled the opening introductions.

Either way: twice I've messed up the address for my Zenith orders - mainly due to the my old company collapsing - and twice I've got a polite phone call asking me for my actual address as items have been returned.

Thanks for making it a breeze to correct my own mistake.

Much appreciated,

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Tjm86

I can't think of anywhere that I have experienced the sort of quality customer service that I have with Denise.  Can we nominate her for a Kril Tro Thargo?

hippynumber1

Denise is superb but I think we should also mention the chap who has been in a couple of times I've phoned. I've yet to catch his name but, like Denise, absolutely perfect customer service.

Hawkmumbler

Aye, Demise is an angel and has provided the very best customer service in retail customer services. Bless her!

Jacqusie

I'll add my vote of thanks to Denise and her excellent handling of a few problems I've had in the past. Mainly I add, caused by myself - moving / banks etc. I seem to recall not getting any progs for a while too & she sent a job lot with no problems...

With all us lot to deal with, she is indeed a superstar.

:thumbsup:

Colin YNWA

Called out by praise for Denise when this thread first appeared and while I've only had call to ring a couple of times since then, at most, she has always been fantastic.