Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

I, Cosh

I was buttering a tattie scone and it was only when I took the first bite that I realised it had been on the very same part of the worktop where I'd been chopping chillis earlier. As it happens, the effect was unexpectedly pleasant.
We never really die.

staticgirl

I bought a disposable fountain pen in turquoise today.
It's nice!

TordelBack

I managed to persuade a dodgy-sounding client to pay me 70% of the fee for a job in advance today.  I may well never see the other 30%, but hey I am now officially almost a hardass. The other subbies were most jealous.  I am also now nervously waiting for the cheque to clear.

wild-seven

Quote from: staticgirl on 27 January, 2010, 04:45:57 PM
I bought a disposable fountain pen in turquoise today.
It's nice!

You know that this calls for a picture  :D
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

staticgirl

like this?  :D Stationery makes life bearable sometimes...

TordelBack

wild-seven

Hoagy

I'm listening to catherine tate, dave tennant and ricky gervais on radio 2 with a coffee and smoke on saturday morning. The sun is warming the flat thru the window but there's frost on the grass outside. Hmm.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

House of Usher

Sounds nice. They were gritting round here last night. A few weeks too late I think. It's a beautiful day outside. I went into the garden this morning to lift all the ice off the water butt, bucket and upturned dustbin lid in the garden in case the birds are short of water to drink. They've picked the coconut-half bird feeders clean, so I reckon they must be hungry. I'll sort out something else for them later.
STRIKE !!!

mogzilla

Quote from: The Cosh on 25 January, 2010, 10:33:33 PM
I was buttering a tattie scone and it was only when I took the first bite that I realised it had been on the very same part of the worktop where I'd been chopping chillis earlier. As it happens, the effect was unexpectedly pleasant.

in the wrong thread, but who has been to the toilet then remembered they'd been chopping chilli :os?

Hoagy

Sorry I have to ask Ush, what exactly is a water butt? Snarf!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

House of Usher

You're kidding me! It's like a great big bin full of water!  :lol:

I must be missing something. Just what are you smoking? Have a great afternoon.
STRIKE !!!

wild-seven

Quotein the wrong thread, but who has been to the toilet then remembered they'd been chopping chilli :os?

I know someone who went to take out their contact lenses after a bout of chilli chopping...

Mike Gloady

Ouch.

Nice pen picture by the way.  Stationary shopping is one of those things I love yet don't understand why.  Looks like a nice pen.  More pen pictures.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever