Previous topic - Next topic

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

sheridan

Quote from: dweezil2 on 15 October, 2016, 07:35:46 PM
Quote from: Llowellen on 15 October, 2016, 06:37:33 PM
Prog 2000 is sold out in the store, is there going to be another printing, or is that it?

Available here:

https://forbiddenplanet.com/207485-2000ad-prog-2000-px-bw-fabry-wraparound-2nd-printing/

Also available at other comic shops, one of which I'm hoping to pick up a copy from on my birthday (shall report back afterwards if they have any additional copies).

terryworld

AT LAST!  :D :D :D
after me harassing the various comic shop owners here in Radelaide, Oz for weeks it has arrived!
i'm a happy little squaxx with my 2 copies of Prog 2000 in my hot and sweaty hands. didn't manage to get the Burnham cover but got the Fabry and Robinson. now comes the wait for the newsagents to get their copies in a few weeks and see if i can get the set.
i'm really feeling the thrill-power  :P

inkymonkey

Quote from: terryworld on 03 November, 2016, 05:29:51 AM
after me harassing the various comic shop owners here in Radelaide, Oz for weeks it has arrived!
i'm a happy little squaxx with my 2 copies of Prog 2000 in my hot and sweaty hands. didn't manage to get the Burnham cover but got the Fabry and Robinson. now comes the wait for the newsagents to get their copies in a few weeks and see if i can get the set.
i'm really feeling the thrill-power  :P

Hey Terry, if you're at Supanova, I should have copies for sale...

terryworld

cheers mark, have sent you a pm about supanova.
not sure if i will be able to get along. one of the joys of fatherhood has been introducing my daughter to comics, cons, and all things geeky. alas, the flip side of this has been that she now blows all my budget on wigs, contact lenses and everything else cosplay related, leaving me with very little galactic groats to actually go along myself lolz. we'll see how my ebay store does in the next week or so, fingers crossed the cash register will be ringing :)

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: terryworld on 03 November, 2016, 05:29:51 AM

Same here, Mister World.

Diamond are inordinately fond of invoicing Stevie's Radelaidian LCS for the Prog but not physically packing  the packs in the boxes yet somehow both covers turned up this week as per the New Releases page over on Previewsworld.

If you haven't bookmarked this page already to best do so now. The new releases for each week go up on a Monday Oz time so it's an invaluable resource for informing your LCS when, sadly more often than should be necessary,  they have to follow up with Diamond as to why their pre-orders of British publications have not been included in their shipment.

The September 2016 Prog Packs also lobbed up as well.

Surely this is one of the signs of the impending apocalypse?

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

sheridan

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 04 November, 2016, 01:52:55 AM

Talk about delays - it's taken almost a thousand years for issue 2 of the Bayeaux Tapestry to come out - at least modern comics have a slightly faster turn-around time ;)

Dash Decent

King Harold's apologises for the delay.  He's got something stuck in his eye and it's making it hard for him to keep working on it.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

terryworld

thanks to the inkiest of monkeys, the set is complete. and a lovely bloke to boot, great to meet him, you guys look after him in february. zarjaz!

inkymonkey

Quote from: terryworld on 19 November, 2016, 08:43:45 AM
thanks to the inkiest of monkeys, the set is complete. and a lovely bloke to boot, great to meet him, you guys look after him in february. zarjaz!

T'was great meeting you today, young Terryfellow. And thanks for sneaking the beer in to the convention, I made good use of it...