Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygrimmbrother

puggdogg

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: Cpt Rhodes on 24 September, 2010, 01:09:12 PM

I'm currently working on this strip for Wasted.
It's been a lot of fun so far.

This looks phenomenal Alex.

Cpt Rhodes

Cheers guys.
WW2 comics aren't the in thing anymore but I felt we could do something special with this.

I used to love the 70's comics and strips like Warlord, Battle picture weekly, Major Eazy and Hellman of Hammer Force
Hopefully this will be new take on WW2 with it's tounge firmly in it's cheek.

CrazyFoxMachine

Yeah Mr R that kicks a huge amount o bum - !

Darren Stephens

That 'Vampire Vixens' looks right up my street. Im well into, erm.....history. Yeh, thats it. Nothing to do with sexy ladies. No sir.  :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

mygrimmbrother

I consider myself a bit of a WWII buff too Darren, so as long as this is historically accurate (which I'm sure it will be), we can all rest easy.

Hoagy

Cpn, its a work of beauty. Realism on the right side of comic art.

Please tell me you toiled for days over that British flag for it is the most fantastically rendered piece of fabric in comics today. And just look how that nasty vampire Nazi is taunting us, getting blood all over our Union Jack. Stop it! Stop it, you filthy Nazi vamp. At once! No! No, I'm not staring at your ass! I don't care about your ass! Really, get your filthy fascist claws off our sovereign tunic.

Ahem. Stunning.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Emperor

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 25 September, 2010, 03:11:53 PM
I consider myself a bit of a WWII buff too Darren, so as long as this is historically accurate (which I'm sure it will be), we can all rest easy.

As a history buff myself I have yet to see anything that I don't believe to be 100% accurate and based on actual historical records. Actually there is a slogan in there somewhere: "100% historically accurate. Possibly" ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Danbo

Old Boba Fett that i've just scanned into my commie.Didn't come out too clear due the paper being a bit yellow.I think this is the last thing i drew before i stopped drawing back in my early 20's,now ive restarted again i think i might have a go a colouring,need the practice...anyway...
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

puggdogg

Nice Bobba. You should continue drawing. How's this for a cleaner image?

Danbo

Cheers for that,im a scanner/photoshop/tech idiot,didn't have all this stuff when i were a lad,lol.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

CrazyFoxMachine

...DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. I've got to feed my family.

and by family I mean stomach. My massive hungry stomach.

SuperSurfer

Neat! I ain't laughin'. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. If you're making money from comics then who are we amateurs to look at you like that.  

Comics pro Nightcrawler hand.

Mitahane

Cheers guys, all of these are really great ! I think I just love looking at that thread :D.
Here is some work related to my comic project :

By solgon at 2010-09-27

And this is just for fun ( but on this one I couldn't decide about the hair and I might give it an upgrade later )

By solgon at 2010-09-27