Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SIP

My last attempt at Supergirl (sorry if you are getting sick of her.....have mercy, I have a 6 year old daughter!).  This is possibly my last bit of drawing until next year as the next round of dreaded accountancy exams have now kicked in (oh joy)!

Anyway, hope you like it.

Cheers

Simon

CrazyFoxMachine

Oh Penter - you came and you gave without taking - !

I like this.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

IAMTHESYSTEM

How long did it take to do Supergirls hair Simon Penter?! Lovely locks, good pose.

pops1983 celtic warrior looks great and the monsters truly awesome.

markchilly Mummy zombie is terrifying but the Jack Nicholson is outstanding.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Danbo

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

SIP

Yeah....always get carried away on the hair.....who needs backgrounds eh?

It did take a while to be honest as I did it in pen first and the pen was so bad I had to re-ink the whole lot again in Photoshop.

Still, it's a labour of love I suppose!

Cheers.

Leigh S

Dunno if that'll show...

Its a work in progress  - number 15 in a series of 15 beasties i want to get done.  Needs a bit more work!

radiator

Dunk!

Simon Penter - flee accountancy, i love your stuff.

Leight Shepherd - Great work, seriously scary face.
"Trust we"

exilewood

Simon - great picture. There's an attitude that comes out in the eyes that's very hard to achieve. Excellent - do us an Anderson!

Chilly - that Jack is evil, man. Evil like Howlin' Wolf singing Evil, feeling particularly evil. Dead on it.

CrazyFoxMachine

I bloody love that Leigh. THE FACE IS DRIVING ME MAD.

SIP

Thanks Dunk.....I would dearly love to flee it but it's about the only thing I can find that will cover my bills!  I continue to live in hope that one day I will escape.

Thanks exilewood - there is an Anderson a few pages earlier on in this threa (and on my website - see link below.  But I'm not that happy with it....I will definitely try to do a better update at some point.

Thanks guys - great stuff on this thread, as always.

Cpt Rhodes

Some really excellent work popping up here in recent weeks.
It's a joy to behold.

Cpt Rhodes

Love it. Absolutely love it. The detail in the hair must have been a chore but the time spent has paid off in spades.

Quote from: Simon Penter on 23 October, 2010, 09:11:44 PM