Main Menu

Apocalypse War - last few chapters

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 20 January, 2003, 09:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

I am missing the last few (not sure how many) chapters of the Apocalypse War, and have never read them. Anyone know if they were ever reprinted, and if so, where? My war was over as soon as Dredd took over the Sov ship and set a course for East Meg 1. I really, really want to see him blow it up.  Nothing like watching an entire mega-city die to warm the cockles of your heart.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Wake

It has been reprinted in one or two places...

I do have spare copies of the Titan books if you're interested.

Wake

Link: The Apocalypse War full credits

W. R. Logan

Im sure someone may have answered this already but as usual this site holds most of the info that people ask about.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Judge Dredd
The Apocalypse War 25 episodes (Progs 245 to 270) 153 pages
Script: Wagner/Grant, Artist: Carlos Ezquerra
Featuring: Judge Anderson
Thrill Power: 8.94 (71 votes)
Sov-Blok invasion of MC-1. Roughly half city and population wiped out. Chief Judge Griffin assassinated by Dredd. McGruder becomes Chief Judge. East Meg-One destroyed. Not in Prog 268.
Timeline data: 2104
Reprinted
Titan: Judge Dredd Epics Apocalypse War 1 (1-13)
Titan: Judge Dredd Epics Apocalypse War 2 (14-25)
Titan: Judge Dredd Epics The Complete Apocalypse War
The Complete Judge Dredd 24 (1-10)
The Complete Judge Dredd 25 (11-20)
The Complete Judge Dredd 26 (21-25)
Eagle: Judge Dredd 20 (1-5), Colour: John Burns
Eagle: Judge Dredd 21 (6-10), Colour: John Burns
Eagle: Judge Dredd 22 (11-15), Colour: John Burns
Eagle: Judge Dredd 23 (16-20), Colour: John Burns
Eagle: Judge Dredd 24 (21-25), Colour: John Burns

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/graphicnovels/mediumres/apocalyp.jpg">

JayzusB.Christ

Cheers, but it's only the last 4 episodes I'm missing so I'll probably just try and track down the Complete Judge Dredd instead.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Oddboy

And now I feel guilty!
I gave that Complete JD to my brother last spring.
Better set your phaser to stun.

JayzusB.Christ

No worries. All the same, maybe you could get him to scan it in, frame by frame, and e-mail them to me one at a time. If you give me his number, I can text him whenever I am finished each frame, then he can e-mail me the next one. It may take a while, but it will be well worth his while to have done such a good deed and scored brownie points with God.

sorry, I'm still a bit under the weather.

paulvonscott

Can't believ they are still using the SHITEST Dredd logo ever created.  Fecking savages.

YOU FECKING SAVAGES!

Bolt-01

Sorry PVS, I don't quite understand you. Were you trying to say something?

Rotts :0

Oddboy

Somehow can't see him being arsed to do that JBC...
Better set your phaser to stun.

JayzusB.Christ