Main Menu

Halo 3

Started by James, 14 September, 2007, 07:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

I was gonna join your Texas Hold 'Em game last night WoD but I was a bit knackered and went to bed. Maybe tonight?

WoD

Hopefully mate.  But I went for the random tournament...won 2 out of 3...it was good too.  I've played before and you get too many idiots just going all in on 50,000 just to get gamer points.  Hopefully that's a thing of the past these days.  If I'm on we can hook up...won't have the mic on though as it'll wake the missus who'll be asleep on the sofa when I get chance to play!

James

Sounds good. The mic bothers me. I can't help feeling like a twat when i'm using it, which isn't often, especially when the wife's about.

Her sorrowful looks combined with my nerdful behaviour doesn't mix too well.

WoD

WoD

Nicely played with those Aces James...very nice.

I shouldn't have gone all in when I did (2nd worst hand in Poker but they were suited!!!), didn't expect two calls not that it would have mattered as you were both over me!

Had a quick tournament after that on the matched play...they're a quicker game...managed to win that one.

James

Cheers for the games WoD, if you're around in the week drop me a message on here for some Halo.