Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Dom

The yeti, the Stallone, and the HOT VAMPIRE VIXEN CHICK!!! are all amazing! Particularly the HOT VAMPIRE VIXEN CHICK!!!!
That's perked me up for the day.
Let me say it one more time...

HOT VAMPIRE VIXEN CHICK rocks!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

puggdogg

That's great Rhodes. I;m currently working on a pin-up for a Voltron coffee table book. Here's a sneak peek of my WIP illustration.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Quote from: johnnystress on 15 June, 2010, 08:14:17 AM
swwooon

Is this a one off or a comic?

I'm partial to nazi dominatrix's

er...in a  purely historic sense- not in a politcal  way

;)

Yeah ermm me too, purely historic has nothing to do with the attitude, the tight jodphurs, the whip the leather boots the ermm yeah ahem thats a real nice drawing too :)
Never rub another mans rhubarb

staticgirl

You men, tchah.  It's a great pic though Alex.  But...

AXEXOP FTW!

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Quote from: staticgirl on 15 June, 2010, 12:48:42 PM
You men, tchah.  It's a great pic though Alex.  But...

AXEXOP FTW!

but ?
Never rub another mans rhubarb

staticgirl

Would 'and ' do?

Can't say there's a duff picture on this thread. It's one of my faves on the Whole Internet.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Van Dom on 15 June, 2010, 08:37:51 AM
The yeti, the Stallone, and the HOT VAMPIRE VIXEN CHICK!!! are all amazing! Particularly the HOT VAMPIRE VIXEN CHICK!!!!
That's perked me up for the day.
Let me say it one more time...

HOT VAMPIRE VIXEN CHICK rocks!

No double somebody  ::) will be along to ask about that MG...
DDT did a job on me

willthemightyW

This is one I did when I first got my graphics tablet a while back, so don't judge too harshly, it's of one of my friends, who specifically asked to be bleeding in one eye, I decided to have the black background, I have the normal one saved somewhere.
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

Dandontdare

Quote from: willthemightyW on 25 June, 2010, 07:47:05 PM
it's of one of my friends, who specifically asked to be bleeding in one eye,
you have some odd friends.

willthemightyW

Indeed I do, wow, I just looked at this again, is there any way to get rid of a post, cos I think the edit timer is up.
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

Cpt Rhodes

If you remove the image from Photobucket or whatever site you uploaded it to it might kill the pic but I think the post stays. But why remove it? A bleeding eye isn't overly offensive.

Emperor

I can remove it if you really want but I don't see the problem.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

willthemightyW

oh no, it wasn't because of the eye, I've just decided I don't really like it, I uploaded it as a quick thing because I wanted to upload this thing before I went out, but then that wasn't working so I'll do that another day, anyway I uploaded this and I don't like it, but don't worry about removing it, it's not that important. Thanks anyway.

Emperor

You artists are all the same - if we went round deleting image you'd decided you weren't happy with there'd be no end to it ;) Keep draw and keep posting.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

willthemightyW