Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

staticgirl

Gorgeous! I used to have Predator dreams as a teenager which were as bad as my zombie dreams now. Then one night I started lucid dreaming and fought back. Since then I rarely have the Predator dreams and when I do they're as fun as the film.

I haven't found a good way of dealing with the zombies yet and I am a bit rusty on the lucid dreaming too.

CrazyFoxMachine

ag! Why must I follow on from the best picture of a Predator THERE'S EVER BEEN?!?!

This is the waiting page for my new website.

http://www.crazyfoxmachine.com

yikes.

SIP

Another character commission for someone on DeviantArt......I'm not entirely sure that her costume is practical, ESPECIALLY in the current cold snap.

You know these siren super villains - just won't listen to common sense.

Cheers

Simon

The Legendary Shark

Initial image for local dog training school:

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

This thread is fast becoming one of my favourite things on the internet. Every time I check it I see some bloody fantastic drawings.
You may quote me on that.

dancornwell

A pic i done for my bro's 30th birthday.

He's well into tech, iphones, xbox etc. So i made him into TECHNOMONKEY!

mygrimmbrother

Wonderful stuff all round guys. That colour Predator is a thing of wondrous beauty Neil.

Kerrin

Bloody hell there's some talented buggers on this board. Love that piece you've done for your bro' Dan. I'm getting a Kev Walker vibe from it, which is a compliment, obviously.

Cpt Rhodes

You ever thought about marketing a real one Dan? You could be the next Richard Branson

Cthulouis

Really lovin' your stuff Neil. Have you ever done any full comic strips? It would be great to see your take on the sample strips over on the... er... sample strip thread.

NeilFord

Cheers for the comments chaps, thank you!

@Cthulouis: hi man, yes, I've had a shot years ago [early 90's]. I was such a dong at that age I failed to take advantage of a lot of amazing oportunities, then hardly drew a thing for about 10-12 years. Bewildering...

Been working on art seriously again for about 2 years, shaking off a lot of rust! Anyway, yes, working on some new sequential stuff with a cool chap from the states and I'm doing a wee story for Vworp Vworp fanzine with a Uk writer next year - take it from there then, I would like to try and do some small press work I think.
Getting time to work is a problem, I'm self employed with a young family, so art time is precious!

Cthulouis

Oooh, I've been meaning to check out Vorp Vorp, so I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for that.

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: NeilFord on 01 December, 2010, 03:09:58 AM

Cheers for the comments chaps, thank you!

@Cthulouis: hi man, yes, I've had a shot years ago [early 90's]. I was such a dong at that age I failed to take advantage of a lot of amazing oportunities, then hardly drew a thing for about 10-12 years. Bewildering...

Been working on art seriously again for about 2 years, shaking off a lot of rust! Anyway, yes, working on some new sequential stuff with a cool chap from the states and I'm doing a wee story for Vworp Vworp fanzine with a Uk writer next year - take it from there then, I would like to try and do some small press work I think.
Getting time to work is a problem, I'm self employed with a young family, so art time is precious!

Daniel Day-Lewis as Phantom of the Opera? Brilliant!!!

exilewood

It reminded me more of Johnny Cash!