Main Menu

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Started by Goaty, 24 July, 2017, 10:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Bear

What I find really funny is that Justice League was supposed to be getting a big slice of this pie, but all it's done is lower the bar in terms of what level of quality and/or success this has to achieve, as well as most likely being the first point of unfavorable comparison in every review.

Goaty

TordelBack

Can Spidey stick to stuff through his regular shoes?  Genuine question.

Is it me or do these publicity still things make everything and everyone look really awkward?  (Except Purple Bruce Willis of course, who always looks awkward).  Cucumberpatch in particular looks like he'd rather be doing Panto, and Tom Holland is trying to get his Billy Eliot gig back.

The Legendary Shark

I should imagine that Spidey's bodily strength allows him to push his shod feet against a wall whilst sticking to it with his hands.

Headcanon.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 09 March, 2018, 10:28:42 AM
I should imagine that Spidey's bodily strength allows him to push his shod feet against a wall whilst sticking to it with his hands.

Headcanon.

Pfft, Nicholas Hammond barely even needed to TOUCH the wall!

The Legendary Shark

Heh. Well, at least there's one old celebrity not associated with touching.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Goaty

auxlen

Sorry to be a jaded fool...but isn't this just going to be like all the others...a big threat...the team at their lowest ebb ending in a finale where they punch something a lot till they win?

IndigoPrime

Hoping for lots of undead/monster cannon fodder we can all be happy to see the heroes kill without blinking!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: auxlen on 16 March, 2018, 10:25:07 PM
Sorry to be a jaded fool...but isn't this just going to be like all the others...a big threat...the team at their lowest ebb ending in a finale where they punch something a lot till they win?

"Story will contain story elements! Will probably have a beginning, a middle, and an end! When, oh when, will we see the back of this tiresome formula?"

(Slightly less facetiously: yes, fair enough, if you're not invested in any of these characters after seventeen (?) movies, it's probably not for you.)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: auxlen on 16 March, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

It's worked in the comics for over half a century.

auxlen

Surprisingly I have bonded with Captain America...initially, i thought I would be all for iron man but he's an arrogant prick.
I'd happily watch them live their daily lives or deal with something unusual...the big, BIGGER, BIGGEST Bad formula bores me now.

auxlen

Gues i'm just jaded as i said...no offence meant to anyone who loves these things...