Main Menu

Long Live The King

Started by Paul faplad Finch, 03 August, 2010, 08:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul faplad Finch

I mentioned a while back my obsession with the stats page and those *league tables* of most popular threads and most active members. This obsession has not abated and my nightly check has revealed that a long awaited event has finally happened.

Trout is now officially the most prolific poster on the board. Well, technically he's joint 1st with the legend that is paulvonscott but one more post and it's all his.

Maybe I'm the only one sad enough to notice. Maybe others have noticed but aren't sad enough to care.

Whatever, congrats to Trout. This can only bolster his claim to the throne.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Trout

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Paul faplad Finch on 03 August, 2010, 08:54:42 PM
Maybe I'm the only one sad enough to notice. Maybe others have noticed but aren't sad enough to care.

Fuck that -- I'm now two clear days in front of Commando Forces for the most continuous time online. Now, that's commitment! I don't sleep, I don't eat, I sure as hell don't do much work.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

COMMANDO FORCES

Most of that was taken up with the Hell-Trek, so I'm sure I might catch you up as the year ends and the next one gets under way  ;)

The Enigmatic Dr X

65 days.

I thought 5 days was bad!
Lock up your spoons!

Jared Katooie

Pah, Trout is a shadow of his former self. These days, he's practically helpful and friendly to other boarders. He's the one appealing for sanity when the all-too-rare arguments break out.

That's what having a few kids will do to you, though. Suddenly, you have a "deeper understanding of life", and you want to make the world a beautiful place for all the <sniff> precious children of the world!

Here's a recent picture of the new firendlier, more marketable Trout, which I think proves my point nicely.

If I could access the internet at work I'd have about 50,000 posts by now, and half the posts on the board would be me talking about monster trucks and stuff.

Trout

For the record, I never post at work. I don't have time.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: King Trout on 03 August, 2010, 10:40:19 PM
For the record, I never post at work. I don't have time.

I never work when I'm posting. It's a serious business.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Roger Godpleton

Too busy trying to organize fundraisers for his Lamer Club, no doubt.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Paul faplad Finch

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 03 August, 2010, 09:03:58 PM
Fuck that -- I'm now two clear days in front of Commando Forces for the most continuous time online. Now, that's commitment! I don't sleep, I don't eat, I sure as hell don't do much work.

I was at number 2 on that list for the longest time but then I lost my internet for ages and loads of people lapped me. I was gutted.

I'm on my way back though. I'll be snapping at your heels in no time. Now I'm off to watch whatever Trouts video is.

EDIT :  :)
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Colin YNWA

Never post at work... am I meant to be busy here or something... oh bugger it.

Its funny that getting nice thing. I think I've been at the end of a lashing from him a wee while ago (which I've tried to blank out as I was being a tit, so I might be wrong?) but he said some very nice things about me not too long ago. I think that made me more scared!

Congratulations King Trout. If that is your real name...