Main Menu

Jesus Redondo Commissions.

Started by Wiggz, 16 September, 2014, 01:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiggz

Hey all,

Jesus Redondo will have some free time soon and is taking commissions.
If anyone is interested in getting a commission from him can you please pm me only.

The number of commission slots will be limited so please get in touch as soon as you can if interested.

Thanx,

Wiggz

Dog Deever

Nice. Wish I had some cash for that, Redondo is one of the artists that hooked me on 2000ad in the beginning.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

ming

Hey Wiggz :)

Jesús will hopefully be finishing his contribution(s) for Project Sketchbook any day now, and I can heartily recommend people getting something from him if they're able.  He's no spring chicken (80, I think) but his recent work is as good as anything he's ever done - mindboggling.

Wiggz - you should add links to the pieces posted on your blog, or just add the images here...

Hawkmumbler

Might be a cheeky question but how much is Mr. Redondo asking for per commission? My birthday is in ten days so might have a little spare cash to get a nice bit of wall art...l

Colin YNWA

How much do I adore that picture of Purity, the Nemesis cast shadow in the background is just great.

Such an unappreciated (or under appreciated I should say) talent.

Wiggz

Prices vary depending on what you're after really.

ATM - Single character
Head shots only to full figure - pencil only / inked or inked plus grayscale.

He may do full colour or additional characters but that will depend on what you're after and how much time he has.
pm me with a  better idea of what you're after and I can LYK.

Hope that helps a little,

best,

Wiggz

Wiggz

"How much do I adore that picture of Purity, the Nemesis cast shadow in the background is just great.

Such an unappreciated (or under appreciated I should say) talent."

Thanx.  =).

ming

There'll be one of the pics I just had through from Jesús in the Project Sketchbook thread shortly.  The others can wait a while...

Fingers crossed that some of you can get something from him - he's a great talent and a real gent.  My association with his work goes (way) back and my appreciation for his skills have just gone up and up in recent years.

Hawkmumbler

Heeerm. Can anyone give me a line to get in touch with him? I'm very interested actually.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Killer Hawk Queen on 17 September, 2014, 09:45:29 AM
Heeerm. Can anyone give me a line to get in touch with him? I'm very interested actually.

Just send Wiggz a personal message through the forum, as he's asked — no one's going to post anyone's email address on an open message board.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Wiggz

Hey Killer Hawk Queen - I sent you a pm earlier - just LMK what you're after and I can send details.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 17 September, 2014, 09:47:29 AM
Quote from: Killer Hawk Queen on 17 September, 2014, 09:45:29 AM

Just send Wiggz a personal message through the forum, as he's asked — no one's going to post anyone's email address on an open message board.

Cheers

Jim
Massive over sight in my part, sorry, still only on my first coffee this morning.  ::)

Bat King

Quote from: Wiggz on 17 September, 2014, 07:34:39 AM
Following that suggestion from Ming...

Heres a few of the ones I've had from Jesus (links below)

http://thecursedearth.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/jesus-redondo-candida-de-torquemada.html
http://thecursedearth.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/jesus-redondo-lulu-romanov.html
http://thecursedearth.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/jesus-redondo-purity_24.html

Those are all bloomin brilliant. Love Jesus' work.

I doubt I can afford one, tight budget, but I would love one if his apiders...

I might pm you out of interest...
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Wiggz

I've had a few request for prices, so to make matters a bit easier here they are.

Prices in Euros (postage extra)

Single character - A4 (A3 and A5 available at request)

Headshot /bust -

pencil  - 30
inked - 50
inked and grays - 60

Full Figure -

pencil - 60
inked - 100
inked and grays - 120

Extra characters / backgrounds / colour - will need specific requests for quote.

Hope this helps.

Wiggz