Main Menu

New Poll: Rogue Trooper ? what do you think?

Started by 2000AD Online, 09 March, 2006, 04:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dai

At the end of the TG arc, Rogue's character was pretty much useless from there.  You could practically insert any old character into the role and make it work

Al_Ewing

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Noisybast

And where can we see this travesty for ourselves, Al?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Al_Ewing

I'll be bringing another 40 or so copies of this rubbish effort to Bristol, but if anyone can't make it, they can contact me via beatgirlcomics at gmail dot com and I'll send them a copy through the post for a quid.

Ironjaw

...I'd love to see a whole division of GI's drop and assault either Nu Earth again or even Old Earth for what ever reason. Just a thought....

Matt Timson

Ah... but will they be in the full dayglow colours that my copy is- courtesy of the mighty Ewing himself?

I hope not- it makes mine worth more...
Pffft...

Bico

If I had a review like that, I'd frame it.

Al_Ewing

If you want colour, it's two quid. And then you get Rogue and a few bits and bobs in flourescent. I'm not running a charity here, it's every man for himself at Beat Girl Towers.

auxlen

the thing that bugged me about RT was that he was always called rogue...even in the flashbacks. Helm, gunnar, bagman i could understand as that was perhaps what the biochip in them was programmed to fit...however what if there were no Helmets for helm to go in? Where would he go? If they were allowed to go into any item it was great luck they ended up in their namesake gear? what if etc blah blah too much time at work, bored.

Devons Daddy

a decent character.went way off base with the hit stuff.

but now with the recent scripts entertaining enough.not must read but engaging.

i have a rule of thumb. Dredd,continuty is everything.(all things mega city concerned for that matter.)

others im less bothered by.i enjoy a good story.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

nick-is-at-home

Hi, i'm new so HI.

The only opinion i have about ROUGE is that he never really does anything. He has a big gun, a vast world to roam, a talking hat, gun and bag. He's blue and is STILLL trying to find 'the traitor general' (i thought he'd already done that?) and seems like a violent character but he never does anything apart from walk and talk. Some good fun blood and violence pleasee!

-NICK  

Dudley

Wake -

As we discussed, could you please track down the IP addresses for each of the six people who pressed the "compulsive button pusher" option, and forward these to the police and social services?

Cheers
James

I, Cosh

each of the six people who pressed the "compulsive button pusher" option

Good chance it was the same guy!
We never really die.

Dudley

Crap, did I post that?  Was meant to be a private email to Wake: please pretend you didn't see it...

SamuelAWilkinson

One of 'em was me. But, in my defence, this is SOCIETY's problem, and you can't just sweep it under the rug and hope it'll go away. This is a serious problem we have, and people have to deal with it now. Just because nobody with a job, career, or valid contribution to society currently suffers from it doesn't mean you never will. We need your help, you bastards. Help us!

Ooooh. Underneath this text box there's a button that says 'post message'. Must push it...
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.