Main Menu

New Poll: Where do you live?

Started by 2000AD Online, 19 May, 2006, 06:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

Glasgow, beautiful gem of a city...

SamuelAWilkinson

Bizzarely enough, a man with a prog in his hand just walked past my house, gawping at my window.

I think James just found me.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Dog Deever

Keef, are the Kelvingrove arse-shaggers still at large? I stayed at the Alamo at Kelvingrove once, just outside the park, and saw on the news all about these gang rapists in and around the park area just after i'd checked in. This was a couple of years back maybe. Certainly made staggering home a bit nervy!
It may well be a gem of a city, but your water is fucking terrible. Do you honestly drink T and Coffee that tastes that bad all the time?
Come to sunny Moray...
Ignore your e-mail, i fired off in the wrong direction! Sorry }@
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Keef Monkey

Reports of forced rump wrangling have been thin on the ground lately so maybe they've gone to ground. Don't know anyone who walks through that park at night anymore though...

Floyd-the-k

3rd Man, Brunt and Wills, that's it! Nowadays it's where Laura Bingle lives, according to our latest tourism adshttp://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/03/18/bloody_hellad_wideweb__470x387,0.jpg">

Tweak72

Yorkshire the Biggest and the Best... Place to sexually abuse ferrits
Bah DUM *Tish*
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Dudley

Thanks for that image, Dog, I live in the next house over from the Alamo.  

I, Cosh

Floyd, what happened to those ads from a couple of years ago warning all Johnny Foreigners not to stray down your snake-filled streets or dip a toe in the shark-infested waters as you'd never make it back alive?
We never really die.

Floyd-the-k

cosh, I didn't see those ads, but probably Laura Bingle (and/or Paul Hogan) tied all the snakes in knots and deported the sharks to Nauru, so it's pretty safe now.  

yours, reading his 'what snake was that?' book just in case

Dog Deever

Wow! 4 of us fae tuechterville. Almost enough to hold a convention of our own! Of course, great lengths will need to be gone to to make it second rate enough.... Forget DreddCon- come to MadAngusCon!
T
E
L
L
I
N'

U
S

Y
E
T
?

Dog Deever

Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Tell us. Go on. Tell us.