Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Another YouGov survey done about this election, just a few more and I'll get my £50 cheque. Yes folks, you get paid  ;)

Cyberleader2000

Ok it is now officially my birthday and I am now 21. :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

TordelBack

Congrats Cyberleader, that's a big one!  Hope you don't get horribly horribly drunk and make successive passes at almost all your female friends, with mixed results, like this, um, guy I know did.  Actually I hope you do (because it was fun both at the time and now in retrospect, if not in the days immediately following... he tells me), but I hope you get lots of Gundams too.  Give you something to do when you can't face anyone for a week or two...

House of Usher

Happy birthday, Cyberleader2000.

And congratulations Tordelback on your mixed results with female friends way back.  :lol:

Better mixed results than all rebuffs.
STRIKE !!!

Kerrin

Happy Birthday Cyberleader. Make sure you get properly wasted mate.

Richmond Clements

stacey

TordelBack

Ah, 21 wasn't so great.  Sure everything worked, and all the parts were still in the right place but you'd no idea how to use the thing.

Jim_Campbell

In addition to now not being bounced from the highest profile US book I've worked on to date, I think I've mustered the finance for a Cintiq.

I think a celebratory libation at a local hostelry may be in order. :-)

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Peter Wolf

I was just paid 25 quid this afternoon for tipping off a friend who is a collector about something i spotted in a local flea market which they bought.

I had a feeling that there was something of value in there and i was right because i have a sixth sense for that kind of thing and if there is anything of value i will find it.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

Peter Wolf

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 05 May, 2010, 04:48:06 PM
What was it, Peter?

It was an 18th cent/1st quarter 19th cent German Westerwauld export pot initialled with GR.

The collector friend is thrilled to bits with it.

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 05 May, 2010, 04:51:53 PM
What was it, Peter?

It was an 18th cent/1st quarter 19th cent German Westerwauld export pot initialled with GR.

You must have the eyes of a Hawk!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Peter Wolf

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 05 May, 2010, 04:55:53 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 05 May, 2010, 04:51:53 PM
What was it, Peter?

You must have the eyes of a Hawk!

Its just about having a trained eye for that kind of thing because Antiques are one of my interests.

Heres a link showing you some examples:

http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/ceramics/pages/subsubcategory.asp?subsubcat_id=839&subsubcat_name=Westerwald&page=2