Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

The wifes friends are coming round tonight to get drunk. Seeing as though it's rather warm I may have to insist the Wii Fit comes out, again  ;)

Dandontdare

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 20 May, 2010, 08:10:36 PM
Clem Robins just recommended me for a lettering job.

Clem. Fucking. Robins.

I had to google him (who ever remembers letterers?  ;)) but he seems like a Big Cheese. Congrats!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Dandontdare on 21 May, 2010, 04:56:55 PM
I had to google him (who ever remembers letterers?  ;)) but he seems like a Big Cheese. Congrats!

Hellboy, Losers, the new Constantine GN by Delano and Jock ... nice chap, to boot!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 20 May, 2010, 08:10:36 PM
Clem Robins just recommended me for a lettering job.

Clem. Fucking. Robins.

I had to do that as well but i do always remember who the letteres are if they are credited.

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 21 May, 2010, 05:02:53 PM

Hellboy, Losers, the new Constantine GN by Delano and Jock ... nice chap, to boot!

Cheers

Jim

Good news

It seems like you are making good progress in your new career.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 21 May, 2010, 04:33:52 AM
So is this synthetic life form business as sexy as it seems?

You are P.J. Maybe and I claim my five pounds.

Quote"INGAAAAAAAAAA!"
STRIKE !!!

Devons Daddy

today i bought Devons Mummy a botaga leather handbag, from the boutique on orchard road.
she in turn bought Devons Daddy  64GIG Ipad.
its a great day, and say what you want. CLICKWHEEL HERE I COME!!!
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Something Fishy

I got a freebie Sony Bravia telly delivered today.. and it was a cracking day and we spent it down on the beach in Perran.

Cyberleader2000

arfter 12 houres I have finished my droking youtube spechil victory weakend never again.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Van Dom

What do you mean Cyberleader??

And Jim- thats brilliant! Well done!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Mike Gloady

I played football, frisbee and - this is the good bit, flew a kite with my brother and his kids while his poor wife had a lie down with a migraine. 

It was monumental. 

And now I have pizza, beer and a documentary about the last emperor of China on More4 - quite fucking happy.  But very tired.  Too tired to read my book, the only downside.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

wild-seven

One of my dearest mates called me at 8.30pm last night and said 'can I come to stay?' so I obviously said yes and asked when 'erm how about tomorrow?' - spur of the moment visits by friends are THE BEST!
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Van Dom on 22 May, 2010, 10:41:12 PM
What do you mean Cyberleader??

And Jim- thats brilliant! Well done!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Cyberleader2002
this is one of my channeles take a look and you will see what I mean
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Kerrin

I'm just back from a 70th! birthday party where every single person got fully fucking twatted and the birthday boy gave a speech in a Tarzan suit! I really fucking hope I'm that full of piss and fire when I'm 70. What a grade A, dyed in the wool, fucking dude.

His son, my mate, got up and did "Apeman" by The Troggs at least as off his tits as I was, and I had to be levered out of the taxi by two people. To be fair though, I am a fair chunk of a man.

What a great night. Have a good one Squaxx.

Something Fishy

Quote from: Kerrin on 23 May, 2010, 02:52:58 AM
I'm just back from a 70th! birthday party where every single person got fully fucking twatted and the birthday boy gave a speech in a Tarzan suit! I really fucking hope I'm that full of piss and fire when I'm 70. What a grade A, dyed in the wool, fucking dude.

His son, my mate, got up and did "Apeman" by The Troggs at least as off his tits as I was, and I had to be levered out of the taxi by two people. To be fair though, I am a fair chunk of a man.

What a great night. Have a good one Squaxx.

Man, that is the way to be when you're 70 if you can.  Brilliant.

Devons Daddy

Because,I am about to hop a flight Phuket,which I bought for $s 8plus taxes!!!!!  Devons mummy and I. Oh and I am tapping this out on iPad  ;) it just adds to it.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!